Congrats Dave (#33) on bump!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Dave Congrats on your bump!! I'm not the token slow guy in "I" group anymore...:D

Steward

Thanks guys. Doing my first "I" day at Mid-Ohio was a very humbling experience. What a fantastic track! It was way more challenging than my home track (Putnam Park). I definitely want to go back and work on those technical sections.

Randy - Hopefully will see you at Putnam in June.

Congrats Dave! Nice work...

Putnam is nice and flowing and all right there in front of you. The blind entries and exits are what make Mid Ohio such a cool place to ride. When you get it right, it really rewards the correct line...

RandyO

Steward;127144 wrote: Thanks guys. Doing my first "I" day at Mid-Ohio was a very humbling experience. What a fantastic track! It was way more challenging than my home track (Putnam Park). I definitely want to go back and work on those technical sections.

Randy - Hopefully will see you at Putnam in June.
I hope the video helped... sure looked like you are on your game for technique.. I think those first ventures to new tracks can be pretty intimidating.. My first trip away from Putnam was Barber... Was not the most fun but sure changed my thoughts on track riding :) Learning a new track without all the learning to ride a track bike was really different.. I think just a bit outside my comfort zone..

I think Mid Ohio and Barber are really quite alike in many ways and both demand a pretty confident riding style due to the blind corners etc.. I think I prefer Mid Ohio however over barber.. (not sure why either)

I blew a fork seal so more work before track day...

Trent1098S

Man, my first few laps around Barber scared the living shit out of me. Thought the elevation changes were nuts. Then I went to Road Atlanta and found a whole new level of terror when I discovered what a REAL downhill braking zone is all about.

Wish I could have done Mid Ohio! Sounds like you guys had a blast.

beac83

Trent,

Mid-Ohio was fun, but for me, Road Atlanta was more fun, even in the cold. Wanna go back this year?