Congrats Fred!

Trent1098S

Brian Blume? Wait a min.. What'd I miss here..

(opens up another window...) Ooooooh I see.

Mr. Blume is now Marketing Director, and Midwest Asst. Director.

Well damnit you shoulda said something earlier chief! I would have congratulated you TOO!

Better late than never. Now we need a whole new round of applause for Brian!

Have to admit, I kind of saw your new title(s) coming, Brian. With all you've been doing to help promote NESBA this year it is certainly well deserved. Glad things worked out this way. :)

2010 is going to be a good year, I think...

beac83

Congrats to both of you on well deserved recognition of your work for us. :congrats:

Here's to another great season!

diamond

Congrats Fred and Brian!

Cheers to your dedication, and continued commitment to improving what is already a premier organization! :)

:congrats:

dlockhart5x

Congradulations to Fred and Brian and thanks to Gman too for the years of enjoyment I have had with the NESBA crew.

RandyO

Congrats Fred! must say that you are one of the first guys I met from NESBA and really conveyed a relaxed demeanor.. (boy was I in for a big surprise) LOL...

anyway, I hope you get a milk crate with your name on it for rider meetings now.. :)

greeny

congrats guys! we knew what's up without the official titles, but it's nice to see everyone getting the recognition they deserve.

to 2010! :cheers:

jigs

That is awesome!! I think NESBA MW has just leaped forward....you two will make a really good team...the best is yet to come...congrats boys!!!