Congrats Hector!

We all knew someone in our riding group would make it to the next level, and you are the first:D

To the man who's year started out rough; again congratulations Hector. From the sidelines you were looking good.

When I got home I told the wife and she said: "Really!? Good for Hector, poor guy had his bike stolen, then runover and our son tried to take it out too"! "What a great way to end the year".

Couldn't agree more.

We'll miss you next season when you leave us in the pits and go play with the :i: guys & gals.

BZ

HECK3086

Thanks fellas! Steve for some reason I think Stephanie was pissed I got bumped before her so unfortunetly she wouldn't give it up LOL.

Now I get to run around with you guys Jonny, actually felt really good out there riding in I for the last 2 session. C-ya out there.

CptCurt

Hey Heck- You will still need to be able to GET OFF WORK if you are going to run in:i:
Good luck with that. LOL

HECK3086

CptCurt;91304 wrote: Hey Heck- You will still need to be able to GET OFF WORK if you are going to run in:i:
Good luck with that. LOL
Yeah I don't think being a part of :i: will help me any more getting off then it would have in :b: