congrats J_Fuggin_T

j_fuggin_t

It was def a fun season, last year i only did about 4 days & stopped about august, so when i started the year i was pretty raw, theeeeeeeeeeen i was introduced to Nolan & Kim, Kim showed me so much on body position, when to set up, how to set up, where to put my head etc.. i thought i was doing it right & kept at it, still needed work, so nolan showed me a few more things & i started to pick it up, then i got my bump to I, then palella got ahold of me, told me like it was, said look if you want to go fast safely you have to do this with your body & this with you head. So i kept on that for a few of the weekends & applied the hell out of it, then came the SED day, i was moving good but of course i still needed work, Chad T came up to me said, look if you don't get your head down, your gonna crash, simple as that. I've never really mentioned any bump to anyone & i figured that when Palella thought i was ready he'd kick me out of the I group. I appreciate all the help from all of you, i've sure learned alot, to be running in advanced doing just 15 days with nesba feels like a huge accomplishment with the caliber of riders within that advanced group

greeny

congrats bud! as much as it's a pleasure having you in the A group, it's been just as much of a pleasure having you around in the paddock all year. to quote marshall, "you're one of the good ones".

j_fuggin_t

mike27;156396 wrote: I'm in no hurry. It'll happen when it happens. Still have a lot to learn. I'm gonna try and recruit Nolan for some big guy mentoring next year. I will probably learn better from a guy my size telling me to get my head lower seeing him do it instead of some 170 pounder. I'm proud of you though. You got fast pretty quick. If that made any sense. m/:D
Neither was I at all, them guys are FAST!! In fact I didnt even know I got bumped, I was talking to Jordan and palella walked up and was saying something to me and said "dude you got 5 mins for your session" and I was like huh?? Then half way back to my pit I said "shit, he kicked me out of I" but I held my own. Now it's a whole new learning curve, find new brake markers, find a new turn in point & hold the gas open a bit longer. I'm up for the challenge though. Like Marshall said at the beg of the year at bhf it's the only sport that as you get better it gets harder!!:argh: