Congrats Jiggy!

Twiztedjester55

Congrats to our MA Control Rider John "Jiggy" Kremenik. Locked up the WERA MA C Superbike Expert Championship this past weekend at the Beave. Well earned Brotha!:cheers::congrats:

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Congrats Jiggy... Smooth, consistent, and fast wins championships. Maybe you can come to the last round and try and beat me at least once before you retire.

Jiggy

Control Rider
pajixxer;254142 wrote: Congrats Jiggy... Smooth, consistent, and fast wins championships. Maybe you can come to the last round and try and beat me at least once before you retire.
hmmmmm :notsure:.....actually, i did beat you. http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=2225499

Thanks all for the support. I can honestly say its a whole new ball game when you race to win a Expert championship rain or shine week after week..... versus racing to win at a few rounds a year.

So what do i get for putting my ass and financial stability on the line every week? A rectangular piece of plastic with a #1 on it that I can tell my grandkids about some day. Goal Achieved. Worth it.

Special thanks to:

NESBA
Markbilt
Karns Performance
Revikar
Steve's Sugar Shack
Master Chef and Logistics Coordinator: Jess Kremenik
Crew Chief (when he feels like it): JJ 'I-so-slow' Isolato
PitBull
Shoei
Vortex
Michelin
And anyone else I have failed to mention in this quick blurb.

And the track season isnt over yet. Now I can let the dust settle and start having fun again.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Yes that was the race you helped me do the three clutch change afterwards.

I did enjoy watching the champagne poppin on Saturday though.

Oh and you know what sucks is you don't get your white plate till the first round of 2013. I think I cried last year when I found that out.