Congrats Lee!

Greg ZX6R

Congrats to Lee, who received his "I" bump Saturday at Lightning! It was fun riding with you and Pete Sunday, and you were definitely improving as the weekend went on. See you next season.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Way to go Lee. Good job! Now it's time to borrow Pete's P90X so you can finish an "I" session!

noupf

Slow Steve;218388 wrote: Way to go Lee. Good job! Now it's time to borrow Pete's P90X so you can finish an "I" session!
somehow i knew that you were gonna chime in with a little poke and jab........

All joking aside, it was a good weekend for the most part. Steve, Thanks for helping Peter to get his bike back up and out on the track. With out you, he wouldnt have been able to salvage the final couple sessions.

Greg, it was a lot of fun being out there with you in the I group. Cant wait for the next time we can all ride together.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Rode with you in B on Sat and I on Sun. You adapted well to the new group. Congrats, you earned it! Look forward riding with you again... btw, do you know we run 20 min session not 10 min sessions? J/k.. Good to see you knew your limits and pitted in. Get yourself in shape so you can do full sessions next time.

borislav

Control Rider
Congrats Lee good job!I guess you guys will have A LOT of fun next year riding and dicing it together!:D

noupf

jcurtis;218490 wrote: Rode with you in B on Sat and I on Sun. You adapted well to the new group. Congrats, you earned it! Look forward riding with you again... btw, do you know we run 20 min session not 10 min sessions? J/k.. Good to see you knew your limits and pitted in. Get yourself in shape so you can do full sessions next time.
Man o' man........another jab at my conditioning. I'm gonna have to shave off a few pounds and work on my leg strength. Then i'm gunnin' for all of you. :)

noupf

Streetfighter122;219142 wrote: Good job, Lee. Sorry I wasn't out there to witness this event. I'm looking forward to you riding with us next year.
Ohhhh boy was it an event, lol. Either way, it will be nice to be in "I" with better traffic and better riders. Hopefully I can learn a few things from the better riders. We had a blast with Greg and Steve last weekend. See you out there.