Congrats Pete!

Greg ZX6R

Congratulations to Pete (Pruland) on the bump to I last weekend at T-bolt. Looking forward to running with you at Lightning in a couple of weeks. Now it's time for Lee to get moving!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;215588 wrote: You aren't coming? slowsteve and I will be there. Steve is cooking breakfast :poorguy:

Congrats Pete, You should have run the last couple of sessions on Saturday with me. Now you have to sign up for the B/I day & bring Lee!

So you're doing lunch? It better not be bologna and cheese if I'm cooking. Sometimes I think that's the only reason you guys ask me to come along. That and I have great legs.:D

borislav

Control Rider
Slow Steve;215594 wrote: Congrats Pete, You should have run the last couple of sessions on Saturday with me. Now you have to sign up for the B/I day & bring Lee!

So you're doing lunch? It better not be bologna and cheese if I'm cooking. Sometimes I think that's the only reason you guys ask me to come along. That and I have great legs.:D
That's not only reason we ask you to come how about this reason "you make T-days more fun and interesting by being rolling chicane which we have to navigate around not every lap and always on diferent part of the track":saythat:
Thank you for all your sacrefices:p

Pete congrats,good job!