congrats streetfighter122

Thanks guys. I still got a lot to learn. Looking forward to the next step in the continual learning process. Thanks to all the NESBA CR's and the NESBA family.

I rode the red Ducati last year. Had it at VIR in August and NJMP - Thunderbolt in September and October. This year I was running the blue and white '05 GSXR 1000 with the number 122 on the front.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Slow Steve;203004 wrote: Won't be any time before you're rollin with Bo. Congrats my friend!
There's always the next A/I endurance day at Thunderbolt...;)

I'd love to do that, Vinny. I don't know if I'll have my required 3 track days in I by then. I looked for the date, but didn't see it in my event registration. I'll have 2 out of the way at VIR 8/13,14.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;203651 wrote: I'd love to do that, Vinny. I don't know if I'll have my required 3 track days in I by then. I looked for the date, but didn't see it in my event registration. I'll have 2 out of the way at VIR 8/13,14.
Maybe you can have a CR evaluate you and get there blessings. Just a thought...

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;203694 wrote: Maybe you can have a CR evaluate you and get there blessings. Just a thought...
C'mon Vinny let him work a little bit for it.IF he is preaty and all CR's are girls that could do it (maybe) but (let me be polite) he is NOT:D

borislav;204531 wrote: C'mon Vinny let him work a little bit for it.IF he is preaty and all CR's are girls that could do it (maybe) but (let me be polite) he is NOT:D
This coming from a guy that is so ugly he could turn Madusa to stone... :haha:

Borislav, don't hate me because I'm cute. :D

Hey Bo, I really am looking forward to watching you out there with the A guys.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
borislav;204531 wrote: C'mon Vinny let him work a little bit for it.IF he is preaty and all CR's are girls that could do it (maybe) but (let me be polite) he is NOT:D
He's NOT pretty. If it was up to looks he would be in Intro.:p

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
That's tooooo funny,,,,:haha: