Congrats to Brad Burns(pajixxer) CR bump

Jiggy

Control Rider
Congrats to the fastest back country PA racer i know, Brad Burns. In addition to his invaluable suggestions to run the Beave at low 58's and Summit at 15's, he will also an added value at how to start pit fires in the paddock and jump start four wheelers. I love yinzers. Congrats man. Well deserved.

:congrats:

trekuhl

Control Rider
i used to look up to jiggy, guess now brad is my new hero. jiggy a low 16 doesnt cut it as my hero at summit.

congrats.

you two at beaver this wkend?

Jiggy

Control Rider
trekuhl;215490 wrote: i used to look up to jiggy, guess now brad is my new hero. jiggy a low 16 doesnt cut it as my hero at summit.

congrats.

you two at beaver this wkend?

he was running super soft qualifier cheater Dunlops during the races. It wasnt fair. I almost lost all of my pinky toe trying to keep up.

No Beave for me, need to clear some things off the plate to hopefully make NJMP Endurance day.

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Jiggy;215462 wrote: Congrats to the fastest back country PA racer i know, Brad Burns. In addition to his invaluable suggestions to run the Beave at low 58's and Summit at 15's, he will also an added value at how to start pit fires in the paddock and jump starting four wheelers. I love yinzers. Congrats man. Well deserved.

:congrats:

:congrats: Great to have another fine PA rider on the CR team!

Damn, I've run 15's at Summit, but only transponder timed 59's at Beav. It's time to throw on some NTEC's :D

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Jiggy;215497 wrote: he was running super soft qualifier cheater Dunlops during the races. It wasnt fair. I almost lost all of my pinky toe trying to keep up.
Lets get this straight, the first two races I had a med+ rear, i only went with the soft as i was chasing trying to chase down a certain someone... But jiggy after watching some of your videos's i can't believe how much rear wheel spin you get exiting turns on those Michelins, i think its time for dunlops!

Thanks everyone, I'll see you guys at Road Atlanta

Twiztedjester55

He can probably live with a little spin for the difference in contigency pay.
Dunlop Tires - 1st-$175, 2nd-$125, 3rd-$50 in certificates
Michelin Tires- 1st-$575, 2nd-$290, 3rd-$190, 4th-$100, 5th-$75

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
I've tried other brands that pay better and are cheaper, and i am back on NTECs. They are the best tire out there right now... ya they are expensive as hell and they don't pay very well. But I don't race to save money, I race to win races. And Dunlops give me the best opportunity to do that!

Jiggy

Control Rider
pajixxer;215560 wrote: I've tried other brands that pay better and are cheaper, and i am back on NTECs. They are the best tire out there right now... ya they are expensive as hell and they don't pay very well. But I don't race to save money, I race to win races. And Dunlops give me the best opportunity to do that!

Ricky: "I sure as hell am, Chip. I love the way they're talking to you. 'Cause they're winners. Winners get to do what they want. Hell, you're just a bag of bones. Only thing you ever done with your life is make a hot daughter. That's it. That's it! That is it!"
Carley: "We wanted us some wussies, we would've named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman, okay?"

:D

rk97

rugbymook;215506 wrote:
Damn, I've run 15's at Summit, but only transponder timed 59's at Beav. It's time to throw on some NTEC's :D
I think it helps to be chasing Sam Gaige, and fending off Eric Spector, too. That might be the difference between a :59 and a :58 :D

Congrats Brad.