Congrats to Dark Nater

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Thanks Dan. It was funny on Friday because it was my first time back to Summit after last fall when I rode with you in "I" group. I noticed at least 2 or 3 people from our group last fall that were now in "A" group. I figured I needed to get on the ball because it seemed I was being left behind.

Anyway, just went out and rode smooth and consistent and what do you know, they felt I was worthy. It's funny how the same concepts the CRs teach you on your first day on the track are the exact things that get you bumped 2 years later to "A" group -> Smooth, Consistent, and Considerate.

For everyone else's reference, here is the pic Dan mentioned in his post (from my first session in "A"):

nate2.jpg

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Fastguy;133343 wrote: Congrads Nate! :congrats:

I overheard that you were "doing 23's through traffic." :eek:
Really? That's news to me, but thanks!! I don't run a lap timer so I have no idea what times I was running.

BTW, it was good to see and ride with you again. Hopefully I'll see you again later this year at Summit.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Congrats again brotha. Be a sponge in :a: . See you out there.

"Dark Nater" is now the "DomiNater".

rk97

heard about this at Beave on Sunday :)

nice job, Nate - funny that you mention the CR advice, because I got the same talk from Matt at Beave after lunch. I think I have the "considerate" part down. Smooth and consistent are works in progress, but it sure is fun to practice :-D

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Ryan95;133714 wrote: Way to go!! Looking forward to you showing me some lines.
When you coming out next?

Actually, it was your line through T7 from last fall at Summit that really helped me!!

Ryan95

As soon as my schedule lines up with someone I know. I don't like going and hanging out by myself. Let me know what your plans look like. RCR14, that applies to you as well. BTW I'm glad that T7 line works for you. Please keep it a secret, otherwise, I won't be able to pass anyone anymore.