CONGRATS to NESBA'S new CR's

buck34

I'd like to Welcome NESBA's newest CR's Kevin Brennan and Chris Kubricky.

Kevin did an outstanding job this past weekend at Beaver Run, and from what I've heard, Chris also did a great job at Summit Point!

I'm looking forward to working with Chris and Kevin in the future.

rk97

congrats and thanks to kevin. I wasn't right behind you very much this weekend, but the couple laps we got in were good ones.

body-position feedback was great to hear, and advice on getting through 10/11 without giving up so much speed will definitely be at the front of my mind next time out.

k6sinfiddy

Congrats to both guys, Kevin Brennan and Chris Kubricky.
Chris you did one hell of a job out there:congrats:! Thanks for the tips also when we went out for a few.

Cooney

I was able to ride with both of them this weekend, and they did an excellent job!
Welcome aboard boys!

Matt H

Nice Kevin. Congrats. See you out there!

(of course congrats to Chris, but he's got his own thread!!)

Brian Laws

Congrats to both of you! Chris did a real nice job this weekend. Can't wait to work with you out there Kevin.

Pascal

Congrats! Kevin, you were outstanding this weekend! Kubricky - congrats again man! Looking forward to working with both of you in the future.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
:agree: Congratulations to both Kevin and Chris!! I too got the pleasure of working with both of you this past weekend and you were both doing a great job!

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
congrats, looking good in orange.

original.jpg

July 19th and 20th at BeaveRun!
http://www.pbase.com/ray645/nesba_july_19th_and_20th

Kevin42

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am honored to be a NESBA CR. I had an awsome time on my first weekend. I also had an awesome time playing around in A but that goes without saying. Sorry for the delayed response, I'm out of the country on business but I should be home next weekend. Hrmm, maybe I should try to hit some tracks in europe....tempting.

Mary, what is da deallio with the bike? Is it gonna up and rollin soon?