Congrats to new CR Jeff15

Fastguy

I knew it and told Jeff that he was gonna the C/R bump back in Aug of '09 at Beave Run! :crs:

Congrats on the bump to :cr:!

rk97

now he just has to sleep with one eye open, or take the wheels off his bike every night :D

bjrose

Another great addition to the crew....congrats again Jeff. Thanks again to all the CR's and staff this past weekend, had a great time.

Barb

rk97

Unless I'm remembering wrong, Jeff and I did our first trackday on the same day. 4/19/08, at BeaveRun.

I definitely consider many of the CR's friends, but it's a little crazy to think about the fact that people I've been friends with since day 1 are wearing orange shirts now :D

rk97

^ let's not pretend that you weren't thrilled to retrieve your bike from the women's shower.:saythat:

jeff15

Control Rider
Big thanks to all!!! Especially all the CR's that helped me over the years, Buck, Todd, Kevin, Jeff M, Rob, Matt H, Yank, and Troy. Sorry If I missed anyone!. Greatly appreciated! Had a great time this weekend! Had a lot of fun helping some fellow riders progress throughout the day. Troy thanks for lending your bike for my new CR initiation! I owe you one!:D

jeff15

Control Rider
rk97;194737 wrote: Unless I'm remembering wrong, Jeff and I did our first trackday on the same day. 4/19/08, at BeaveRun.

Yes Chris I believe your right! I remember my first day thinking there is no way I'm going to go as fast as these advance guys their nuts!!!:wow: