Congrats to Rich and Barb!

jeff15

Control Rider
Congrats to Rich for the bump to A on sunday and Also to Barb for her bump to I on sunday as well!
Great job!
Jeff

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! congrats to both of you! Finally get to ride together again!

slowpoke

Out-freaking-standing!! Congrats Barb and Rich. You were both riding so well and it was excellent to see you both bumped in the same day.

As always, thanks for the cookies and for your help in the paddock.

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Couldn't have asked for a better end to our vacation week! Thanks for all the congrats and thanks to all the CR's who have been patient with me and working with me. I think Barb and I are going to get "TEAM AARP" on our leathers. Always have a great time at Beave with old friends and new. Thanks again!

Motofun352

Control Rider
Way to go! I didn't hear about Barb's bump. I'll let Nancy know.
As far as "Team AARP" goes...it doesn't count unless you qualify for SS..:D

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Great news! Congrats to both Rich and Barb. They definitely earned it.

Not sure if this means more cookies or fewer cookies now that Rich has been bumped?

Gonna be fun having Rich to ride with in A group.......

DDay85

Congradulations! Rich and Barb were so nice to me this weekend. Pitting with them was fantastic and it was very cool to see them both get bumped on the same day. Thanks again for everything.

gkotlin

Barb was rockin' out there! I came up behind her after lunch and she's completely smooth and in control, like a Sunday drive. I decided to try to tow her out of her comfort zone and put a little more corner speed into her riding package. We worked on speed into turn 1 and line through turn 4. She stepped it up and was riding well.

Then in the last session of the day, I'm just hanging out and watching everyone. A CR goes by with Barb in tow. I decide to drop in behind and see how she's doing. SHE'S HAULING BUTT! So much more speed and yet completely in control and still enough lean angle in reserve. She was nailing the line in 1 and 4. She was waved in front and nothing changed. Still rock solid lines and a consistent smooth pace. I wish she could have seen 2 CR's riding behind her giving her the thumbs up and cheering. She was doing exactly what we needed her to do in order to take it to the next level.

She earned that shiny yellow sticker and a new fan from the Midwest. Nice work! It was great riding with you this weekend.

Twiztedjester55

Great job, both of you! I only had one day to try and keep up with Rich, but now i get to play with Barb again, hopefully i'll see you guys at Jersey this weekned.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Gratz Rich + Barb! Sorry I missed all the action. You could see from Summit that you guys were getting close and I'm glad it all clicked!