Congrats to SE CR Dave Pullen

stow

:congrats:

Number 317 had a great weekend at Nashville with WERA. He made it to the top of the box in a couple of races and had very respectable finishes in a few more. And he did this at a track he has never been on before.

Congrats Dave and good luck this weekend at Barber.

dpullen

Thanks guys. Don't pump up my ego too much or Lynda will kick me out...she already finds me mostly insufferable... ;)

That was some good racing on Sunday (Saturday sucked bad in the wet), I just wish I had a little more time to trim a few more tenths off my lap times...and get better race starts...

silvertop27

Hey Dave, I had a great time. John, Meat and Lee towed me around all day or should i say toyed with me all day. Wish you were there everytime i had trouble i asked myself what would Dave do especially turn one. Thanks for all you do see you at the track. :D

Meat

AWESOME Dave!!!!! I can't believe you kicked azz on a track you hadn't been to before. That is really impressive!

It is great to see you do so well.

Congratulations, you really deserve it.

tiggen

Indeed it was an impressive show - one of the races in a tornado warning no less!! Congrats again.

Unfortunately, I just realized that every Mid-Central race is also a SE race.:doh:

It's on!!:D

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Awesome!! I'll be there on Friday if I'm healed up by then. Had a bit of high-side action in turn 8 in the second session at Barber. Got lucky and walked away with a couple of sprained wrists and a little banged up. Bike fared pretty well too. No major damage.