Congrats to Slow Steve on A bump

borislav

Control Rider
It's been a long time coming my friend and now you are not so Slow Steve!;)
Can't wait for the next t-day so I and many others can welcome you properly!:D
Good job bud!

motorkas

borislav;281929 wrote: It's been a long time coming my friend and now you are not so Slow Steve!;)
Can't wait for the next t-day so I and many others can welcome you properly!:D
Good job bud!
Hey Bo, make sure you "welcome" him over and over again. . .inside, outside, straights and turns (somehow I became the designated "welcomee" in I group and Steve was more than willing to make sure the job got done. . .in every session:D

Steve - CONGRATS BROTHER!!!!!!! - so glad to have you out of I group *cough* I mean congrats on the bump *cough*:D

Seriously, was stoked to see the black sticker on your bike - next time I'll have a couple of cold ones waiting for you!!!!!!:cheers:

Greg ZX6R

Congrats, Steve O! A proper welcome will happen at T-Bolt next month, but you looked good in the 4 laps we got yesterday before the rain started. Three weeks to go...

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
He told me he'll change his name from "Slow Steve" to "Mr. Slow Steve".
Steve got a real workout yesterday from the CR's .....and he proved that he "belongs" in A group.
Great job and congrats again Steve.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Thanks everyone. Special thanks to Dave & Will for chasing me around all day, and to Bo and Greg for always pushing me to go faster & believing I could.

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Wow!!! What happened to "Slow Steve"? Congratulations!!! Now how come I get no Love any more!? Lol. :D