Congratulations Craig!!

Matt

on the bump to Intermediate!

You've been riding great this season, it was a joy to see you out in the I group on Friday. You looked more comfortable and I was glad to hear you say it was much better.

It's hilarious that Greg actually had to kick you out of B.

Good work buddy!

stkr

Well done Craig! :cheers:

Now the learning starts all over. And no, it never ends. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gkotlin

Yep. I was glad to finally be able to wind up the foot and punt him out of the B group! :) Craig's a great guy, a die hard member and has worked very hard to improve his riding. Congrats on making it to the top. Your bumped. Now start over again :)

beac83

Thanks for the well wishes!

Greg got tired of me bird dogging his Beginner meetings a while back - probably about a year or so ago. :)

About that time, someone else told me I didn't have to go to B meetings anymore, as I knew it by heart (I still hear Marshall in my helmet now and then when I do something great or stupid). But I decided that the only way I would stop attending the morning B meeting was when I got bumped.

The B meetings are good, but you can only hear it so many times. So I had to step up and move up. :D

I wouldn't have accomplished this without the help and support of many, many NESBA CR's, The MW and MC Directors, fellow riders, and the guys at Turn One Racing. Thanks to each of you. :adore::congrats:

My biggest reward was seeing Fred give me a wave with an ear-to-ear grin as I went by him onto the grid Friday for an I session.

However, I have been issued a further challenge. Now to get rid of that bell!

steve p

Craig, Awesome and congrats. I know you've worked hard and are well deserving of the bump. Couldn't be happier to see you in the I group now.