Congratulations tofstfouru on the A BUMP

Texter

A BIG congratulations to James (tofstfouru) on the bump to :a: group! Yellow Gxsr 600 #13.

He earned it unexpectedly and couldn't have been to a more deserving guy. Running in the 2:30's at Road America with you was a ton of fun! Who says 600's can't hang. This guy can flat out Ride.
Looking forward to more play time!
:adore:
DSC_0062.JPG

Matt Gephart

Way to go James! You were riding pretty well that day, giving the bigger bike a run for her money on road A while on a 600 is no easy feat! Even better is that this was your 5th track day ever.

Now I think you need to re-pay the favor to somebody for the big pat on the back.

-gep

tofstfouru

Thanks all for the congrats worked hard as hell to get where I am and enjoyed every minute of it riding with best of friends. NESBA is a fantastic organization and I will continue to do my part to promote the organization. A special thanks to David ("our friendly neighborhood Chinamen" haha wow the laughing still goes on about this one) Jesse, and Ron Hix for all the help and advice to get me where I am. Now it is time to try and play with the big boys too bad a high speed lowside in the last session put the bike out of commission for now.

Hitman954

Congrates James!!! You were riding like a pro! Atleast your wreck was at the end of the last day, and your attitude about it was awesome!! You understood what happened and walked away with a smile and some humor for us all!!! Glad I got to pit next to you's guys!!!!

Texter

I'm glad I didn't run you over in that last A session, I saw you lookin for me after you went down!