Congratulations

cooker1

Mar 9, 2011
A big congratulations to all the riders who got a bump this weekend and to myself I know I have worked hard all year on my riding and it has paid off now I have more to learn but the brain is a big sponge and it is ready ! Thanks to Jeff for helping me in this and Kim for the great advice I was working on it all day ! I thank all the CRs who have helped me progress this year in my riding and cant wait for next season ! OH and the POS S10 threw a rod about 50 miles from the track so I guess I will be getting my new van sooner rather than later ! A big thanks to Matt and Kurt for helping me get my stuff home gotta go pick up my bike and the dead carcass of my truck today !

beac83

Jul 12, 2008
Congrats on your bump Dave! Good to have you join us!

Edit; Looks like Derick is joining us in I as well. Congrats!

Derick

Aug 27, 2010
beac83;211995 wrote: Congrats on your bump Dave! Good to have you join us!

Edit; Looks like Derick is joining us in I as well. Congrats!
thanks Craig

j_fuggin_t

Feb 2, 2010
congrats bud!! well deserved and you didn't let me down ;)

Now.. derick on the other hand he got his bump pretty rough, Greg went around him on the outside of 3 to see if he'd spook & he did well so i figured i'd put him in a situation that CAN happen in :i: so i went up the inside of him in bus stop and quickly turned around to see what hed do and damn if he didn't act like nothing happened

eE jeremy

Jul 12, 2008
j_fuggin_t;212036 wrote: congrats bud!! well deserved and you didn't let me down ;)

Now.. derick on the other hand he got his bump pretty rough, Greg went around him on the outside of 3 to see if he'd spook & he did well so i figured i'd put him in a situation that CAN happen in :i: so i went up the inside of him in bus stop and quickly turned around to see what hed do and damn if he didn't act like nothing happened
I hope this was on the straight right before the bus stop, other wise you are mean :wow:

PatFitz9

Apr 19, 2010
eE jeremy;212042 wrote: I hope this was on the straight right before the bus stop, other wise you are mean :wow:
What's mean is that he did the same thing to me :p

ERB68

Sep 3, 2008
Congrats gang!!

Remember to stay cool out there. Your chances of riding out of a situation go up a lot if you keep your cool.

j_fuggin_t

Feb 2, 2010
eE jeremy;212042 wrote: I hope this was on the straight right before the bus stop, other wise you are mean :wow:
no no no.. it was right after greg went around him in 3 LOL

gkotlin

Jul 10, 2008
Derick;212048 wrote: You guys forgot to mention Fred trying to stuff my into 1
Are you still whining about that. You should watch some A group videos :)

Drintense

May 5, 2011
I also got the bump to "I" Sunday afternoon. Many thanks to Jeremy, Nolan, Kim, Steve, an the other CR's for their advice and guidance to get to this point!

Congrats also to Jeff for his first weekend of work as a CR!

Derick

Aug 27, 2010
gkotlin;212127 wrote: Are you still whining about that. You should watch some A group videos :)
I wasn't whining and it didn't really bother me. I just wanted to point out that our director tried to stuff a B guy. I could see him shaking his head after he passed me. I laughed

lane414

Apr 28, 2010
Thanks Nolan and all other cr's for all the help over the past few trackdays to get me moved to the "I" class it made my day sunday!!!!

I group #414
2008 CBR 1000rr

Kim

Aug 3, 2008
Congrats everyone!! Lots of great progress this weekend!:congrats::D

joyride

Feb 11, 2010
I never got a chance to thank the CR that gave me my bump as he walked off and Greg needed my battery charger so I left before he got back. So thank you. Also, a big thanks to the Hix team for making me feel like I should be back in B group. You guys probably didn't see me there due to the speed disparity.

I would like to add a special thanks to Ron Hix who made it very clear I sucked at the first BHF event this year. Even though I sucked he later worked with me at RA. I think by this point I had started to suck less. My ability to reduce my suck level motivated me to work even harder. My level of suck dropped to the point where I could move into A group this weekend, where again bike in Hix livery demonstrated how bad I suck. Thanks again for keeping it real.

All kidding aside I appreciate all the help I have received and hope to suck even less next year.

Edit: Forgot to say congratulations to everyone else who received bumps this weekend as well.