copper twins hit NYST 7/6-7

sportygurl131

Jun 26, 2013
First off thanks to all the Control riders! We had a blast! such a different track than Loudon, nhms.
Day One, had a frustrating few sessions! NYST was tricky and hell i kept finding the bumps in turn 3. Got towed and quickly picked up the lines and progressed from there! started to pick up my speed ( im a little competitive with myself so going slower than normal was an issue lol) but it came with time, and some great coaching from the CRs. Paul rocked it out there and was having a blast as well it was nice to see him cranking along, esp since he was getting the jitters out from a street crash( lady pulled out in front of him) but none of those jitters entered the track scene! :p

Day 2 FOUND more throttle (at some turns even got stuck behind people :) :cool: also had a few people comment on my smoothness and body form.

The CRs even towed me at a more brisk pace when needed, i find when im out not following any one i become slower :dunno: it was all smiles from this girl and i truly enjoyed NYST and even more the staff. It was our first events with NESBA and we will be back!!!

for everyone who helped me on and off my bike thanks a bunch!! we felt at home and very welcomed! great bunch of guys!

habits to keep- body form, lines and exit speed :-D
habits to make better- entry speed into corners (which will come)

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Jul 9, 2008
Jackie,

It was great to meet you and Paul! We all enjoyed yours and Pauls company hanging at the bonfire Saturday night. You both were looking good out there and we all saw a big improvement from your first session of the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you two back again!

Thanks for coming down to play with us!
Todd

jfmgsxr750

May 6, 2009
I am pretty sure I was pitted next too you, I had the enclosed trailer with RPM on it.
You guys were the husband and wife team. Nice chatting with you guys between sessions.
Hope to see you guys back at NYST soon!

sportygurl131

Jun 26, 2013
Thanks Todd Class A ran track day by you and the staff poper patrick etc..

at jfmgsxr750 ya that was us!!! nice chatting with you between sessions as well! and yes husband and wife team ( thank goodness i got paul interested in track days!!!)

Hambone

Aug 25, 2008
jfmgsxr750;280250 wrote: I am pretty sure I was pitted next too you, I had the enclosed trailer with RPM on it.
You guys were the husband and wife team. Nice chatting with you guys between sessions.
Hope to see you guys back at NYST soon!
I think you are the dude that hooked up my loose grip with the safety wire. Thanks for that bro.

jfmgsxr750

May 6, 2009
Hambone;280394 wrote: I think you are the dude that hooked up my loose grip with the safety wire. Thanks for that bro.
Sorry wasnt me. It must have been the actually owner of RPM. They were there under cover, I rock the
RPM stickers on my trailer. Glad they were able to help.

They had a bonfire at nite, kool, but glad I live less than 2 hrs away. I can go home and sleep in my bed
On back to back days. Another reason to love NYST!!!