CORTECH ADRENALINE II gloves .........question ???

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
Does anybody on here have a pair of these gloves???

Reason I am asking is that I just bought a pair of slightly used ones for a backup pair for the track, but on the size tag where it says Cortech Adrenaline size L/10 the word ADRENALINE is spelled wrong, it's spelled ADERNALINE.

Now thats makes me suspicious that these are fakes, I have contacted Cortech about it and they wont really say one way or another - just that you cant be sure if you didnt buy them NEW form a reputable dealer. I also just talked to STG to get their opinion and they think they are more than likely fakes, thinking that Cortech wouldn't let them out the door with the name on the tag spelled wrong, and usually bogus tags are the first sign of fakes.

I just dont want to take the chance on these coming apart on me as Im sliding down the track because they are bogus fakes.

Can anyone that has these take a look for me and see how the word Adrenaline is spelled on theirs?

And the tag also says adernaline, NOT adernaline II like I would think it would say.........................

maybe I'm crazy but just want to be sure, because I like the skin that I have on my hands.

Again, these are ( supposed to be ) 2013 Cortech Adrenaline II gloves, just like STG has on sale now for $179.95

Thanks

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
First let me say this...I buy and use one and only one brand of gloves...HELD. I've tested them, and never even damaged a hang nail.

Now for my 2 cents on your topic.

I understand why CorTech was unwilling to answer your question..that opens them up to liabilities very likely in the event they say the gloves are real, then if you test them in a crash an they fail you. Plus, they're used..so they have no idea how long they've been worn, and how that wear has compromised the integrity of the materials, or not. They may stand behind something brand new...to a degree, from manufacturer defect....that's about it.

These are you spare gloves. I always bring two pairs of gloves. But, that means I have 3 pairs of gloves with me. I usually alternate between two pairs of gloves through a day to let them air out/dry...this would specifically be on days in June-August when it's hot as hell.

My "spare" gloves are and have only been used by someone that needed gloves that day..meaning they forgot to pack gloves (it happens). And I lend them the spare set so they can ride.

So, if you're looking at these as your plan to alternate gloves through the day..and you enjoy your hands being able to type and play guitar...why not ditch them for another pair of your primary gloves? I think if you're asking this question, you've already introduced doubt in this gear.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Mine are real and it's spelled wrong. These came direct as a warranty replacement.

Too funny. Never noticed it

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
Kruizen;301374 wrote: Mine are real and it's spelled wrong. These came direct as a warranty replacement.

Too funny. Never noticed it
Thanks for the reply, - so on yours is ADRENALINE spelled ADERNALINE like it is on these I have?

The seller insists they are legit, but I just wanted to hear from someone else that has known legit ones that have the mis spelling.

Kruizen

Control Rider
COBALT COUPE;301375 wrote: Thanks for the reply, - so on yours is ADRENALINE spelled ADERNALINE like it is on these I have?

The seller insists they are legit, but I just wanted to hear from someone else that has known legit ones that have the mis spelling.
Yup spelled the same and as said mine were replaced under their warranty.