Cost of NJMP?

YZROOSTINYA

Control Rider
Curious why the fees are so high?

I looked up and it says $205 to ride NJMP on Sunday. I went to sign up and it says $260! I am stuck in my chair now cause I actually just crapped myself.

borislav

Control Rider
YZROOSTINYA;290154 wrote: Curious why the fees are so high?

I looked up and it says $205 to ride NJMP on Sunday. I went to sign up and it says $260! I am stuck in my chair now cause I actually just crapped myself.
That's because late fee is applied (explanation in the riders manual) and you are probably not signing up as premium member!
Being premium member you get discount prices for track days!
Hope this helps.

Nesba

205+$25(Membership)+$30(Late Fee)=$260

What you could be paying

Elite Members pay $99 no late fees

moman

Nesba;290165 wrote: 205+$25(Membership)+$30(Late Fee)=$260

What you could be paying

Elite Members pay $99 no late fees
Bob, correct me if I'm wrong but I only see Monday is $99 for elite members. Sunday elite is $169 which is still a heck of a lot better than $260. I totally agree with Poper that elite membership is best deal out there with any group.

Nesba

moman;290185 wrote: Bob, correct me if I'm wrong but I only see Monday is $99 for elite members. Sunday elite is $169 which is still a heck of a lot better than $260. I totally agree with Poper that elite membership is best deal out there with any group.
You are 100% correct. Elite is the way to go! Also, if you go Elite now it lasts for 1 FULL year.

Jiggy

Control Rider

Just buy the Elite membership Palmer......1 full year from the date you signup. $99 days at Thunderbolt, you need all the practice you can get ;)