COTA Dumps Track Days

betarace

Bunch of scumbags. Used public tax dollars to build it and then screw everyone except their rich cronies. I was going to motogp there this year, will regroup and go to Europe instead.

noobinacan

screw that..
I won't ever pay a dime to go to a place like that. neither will I ever go to Indy.
they're just setup to fill pockets of people who already have plenty. don't care much about F1 or GP either...

I'd rather save up to go see the TT.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;261934 wrote: screw that..
I won't ever pay a dime to go to a place like that. neither will I ever go to Indy.
they're just setup to fill pockets of people who already have plenty. don't care much about F1 or GP either...

I'd rather save up to ride
the TT.
Fixed it for you Bud, I know that's what you meant...:D

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
vinny337;261962 wrote: Fixed it for you Bud, I know that's what you meant...:D
If we could get a group rate on hauling our bikes over there...count me in. That's on the bucket list FOR SURE!! :tothetrack:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Otto Man;262034 wrote: If we could get a group rate on hauling our bikes over there...count me in. That's on the bucket list FOR SURE!! :tothetrack:
That would be the ulitmate...:cool:

Lonewrench

We have a test there in the spring, the only reason to test is if we would race there. I would expect the AMA to have COTA on the 2013 schedule.

Last Week

Lonewrench;262172 wrote: We have a test there in the spring, the only reason to test is if we would race there. I would expect the AMA to have COTA on the 2013 schedule.
^ that would be awesome

My thoughts is that they are a new fresh track with not much direction other than F1/GP. After the hype is over with they will bow down to the track day junkies.