Cr id

dogger

Greetings: Last Saturday at VIR in the session after lunch I got bumped up to A. Riding in advanced the last 2 sessions was fun and fast. Real fast. It felt great getting bumped and riding with those guys. It appears my bump got lost in whatever paperwork there is involved in the process. Brian asked me who bumped me. When I got bumped I talked to the CR and did catch his name but I was so amped up I forgot it. I was bumped by a heavyset black CR who was riding a GSXR I believe. He came to my pits on an xr100 or CRF. Real nice guy and helpful. I gave the CR a monster energy drink after getting my A sticker. Anybody know who this CR might be? I think he might have been pitted on the row farthest from the building. Thanks.

Perlzuki

Sounds like James.

Dogger, Sounds like James. He's not heavy set, he's just real large. What can you expect from a guy from Highland Springs or Sandston, can't remember. He's a good dude. iIm sure he will chime in! Good luck.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Steve

I didn't catch his name either, but I think he was pitted in garage 12. Primer gray bodywork, right? Good guy to work with, if you remember his name :doh:

Steve

speedfree

Never hurts to follow through...when I got the bump, I had to go track down the CR between sessions and give him my member info, which he wrote down on the Bump List. Then I got the :a: sticker.

In my experience, it's always a good idea to follow up, and make sure the paperwork is done!

jimski377

John sorry about that I thought I put it on the list, I'll fix it...........

and Mark I know where you live ..... lol

smack28752

John,

Looks like things are getting cleared up.... I was about to believe that you had SWIPED that :a: sticker from the CRs while they were not looking (kinda like those Gixxer Stickers!!)

CONGRATULATIONS
:adore: on the BUMP. You deserve it!

dogger

Holy Crap: Sorry James, by "heavy set" I meant larger, inordinately muscled, and very fit individual who also could provide Rossi with some trackday instruction. Go ahead and bump me back down to "B" if you please. I would much rather ride in "B" than be pummelled by a man of your stature.

P.S.: Thanks for the tow and the lines. Can I try to follow you at CMP next week?

dogger

Barry: I've been out of the loop for a while. How is your recovery coming along? When will you be back out with us?

barry38

Recovery is going much slower than I had hoped. I am really hoping to be able to ride by about mid September, but we'll see. I'm scheduled to come down to Barber in October, and I'll be really pissed if I can't make that.