CR Will's personal hand treatment recipe

littlelady

ingredients:
1 cup Epsom salts
6 drops lemon essential oil
2 ounces almond oil

Mix this together in a glass jar with a lid. It will almost be like a dry rub, .... it works GREAT!

:poorguy:
:D

ftlbs

Hands

Wish I had talked to Dr.Will first! Yesterday I had surgery on hand I busted up at Jennings in Feb.
Should see you guys at Summit 5/8 and 9. :D

Mike Moore

The more that comes out about what happened at Jennings, the more I want to stay away / (be there the next time) :notsure:.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
mamoore996;122644 wrote: The more that comes out about what happened at Jennings, the more I want to stay away / (be there the next time) :notsure:.
Oh, where's the fun in that, Mike? Home made hand-gels, chubby bunnies..., it could be the next vegas.

Control Rider
N2
...umm.. I am confused..

Kim.. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think that was hand cream.... I think the goat was humping Jiggy's leg :eek:

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
:agree: no kidding. I was checking out everyones trailer at the NJMP opener to figure out how to set up my new trailer. Wondering if the stuff I thought was tire changing lube is hand lotion. :notsure::eek::D:

littlelady

R9935th;122944 wrote: ...umm.. I am confused..

Kim.. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think that was hand cream.... I think the goat was humping Jiggy's leg :eek:

lol... well it was whatever you used to get your skin soft and smooth ....

I thought I was the foreigner who is supposed to be into the exotic and strange?:notsure:

:D