Crash injury update

Steve !! I needed the laugh more then you know . Hope you know how important the rehab is ! The more it hurts the better off you will be . I promise. I've been there . Good Luck. Can't wait to ride with you pal

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm gonna send you a "Get Well" Card..and your wife a sympathy card...Imagine that poor woman having to wake up next to that mug every morning for 20 years!

She's a BRAVE Lady. :)

physicistkev

Control Rider
tough crowd here ;)

Hope all goes well. I am currently recovering from surgery on my wrist. Cast comes off and pins come out on Sept 19th. I may make some late oct or nov dates. Depends on how physical therapy goes. My only advice is to milk it for all its worth!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
20140904_151743.jpg 20140904_160350.jpg
Just a couple of pics. I'm sure to be in the brace for 6 weeks. I'm home and Leanah is taking great care of me. Thank you for all the well wishes. I'm already itching to throw a leg over the bike. Next year can't come soon enough.

FUCK !!!! YEA !!! Dude that is a Mac Daddy scar for sure !! I'm sure it's one you would rather be without pal but damn that's gonna be a doozy.

Get well pal and don't forget how important the pt is

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
If that's me Steve, I'm telling people I got attacked by a Great White shark once you just have a scar. It's a great story that might get you hot chicks and a few free drinks.

physicistkev

Control Rider
The Hitcher!!!! Nice pull.

I wrote my stuff on my blog, check it out here. I got the pins out today, which was a surprisingly simple, and medieval process. Yes there is a video. I start PT on Monday and should be good in about 4-6 weeks. Don't think I will make anything this year, but certainly will be ready for next year. Heal up Steve, I want to see you out there next year.