Crash update

sternsi

Control Rider
Good news. I told you that they will buck you off like a horse. Hope you are doing well:cheers:

HECK3086

That's good to hear. Hope you feel better Kim! You'll be back in no time. One of my buddys caught some video of her laying face down on the rumble strip coming out of T5.

Dave561

Control Rider
Worst part was she lost most her gear but the bike was in great shape and she was more worried about the bike then herself.

???? Oh shit, I'm so sorry Kim. I know how excited you were when I dropped the bike off to you. The important part is that you are ok. The bike can be fixed. Feel better, and if you need anything don't hesitate to call.

Don

dale.b

Kimmi, welcome to the world of high-performance machines.

Glad the bike is okay, oh yeah, and you too! lol.

You are loco!

littlelady

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Diagnosis is great-seemed to have got my brain a bit mushed around, but no breaks, no tears, and scans came back all well and clear---so i'll be as stupid as I ever was before :p

The best news is the bike handled herself great and only needs a minor replacement part--and other than her left side now matching the right, she's in perfect working condition!!!

A big thank you to all of you! NESBA rocks once again, and I do apologize for ending that last session in such a dramatic way:eek:... sorry to those of you that had your session cut short!

I have now been initiated into the world of 600s... and not that i can remember the event, but I'm glad I've now experienced one of the 'worst case scenarios' with consequences that resulted in very marginal costs :D

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Great to hear you're ok. Lots of people were worried about you. I think I heard you went from a Ninja 250 to the 600? Nice jump and congrats on the successfull (relatively speaking) dismount. Hope to see you out there soon.