crash

LesPow

Control Rider
Shit still happens...and negligent shit will continue to happen as you learn or live. It sucks, so fix your bike, kick and scream, then come have some fun when your ready.

pefrey

Folly1;56830 wrote:
ridelater;56572 said:
I don't agree with "shit happens" when it comes to riding m/c's or driving your life. Our bikes are just lumps until we take control. We decide when and where to pass another rider.

I agree. If we begin to accept the attitude that "shit happens" then we have given in to the dumb shits that do dumb things that cause everybody to pay.

Revvin' Evan

LOrtega;56710 wrote:

If you want to contact me that is fine I am not going to air the dirty laundry out in the open so everyone can drool reading the details.

Your both welcome to email me
:nada: :rtfm: :popcorn:

If you don't like "shit happens," how about "everybody makes mistakes," instead?
I just lol-ed at that one rk. :congrats:

dolfnz67

borislav;56398 wrote: Point of all this is that you,me,he ,she have families & jobs to go back to,and not making such risky moves and wait maybe for another lap evrybody can have FUN and go home to their FAMILIES INTACT!
Apparently you are taking my kindness for weakness. I tried to be amicable about this but the underlying connotation of this thread is inaccurately stating that I'm at fault.

Let me remind you that I passed you on the outside. Even before you decided to pass the guy in front of you, I was already on my line to pass you both which I adjusted when you decided to pass the guy in front of you. I quickly passed you both without making any contact as claimed by you. According to the Nesba rules, did I do something wrong? NO!

After the pass, my rear touched your front or your front touched my rear. Regardless on how you put it, I was in front of you having no control of what happened behind me. So, who really initiated the contact? Did you keep your line? Did you get spooked when I passed you? I don't know but the fact remains what ever happened, happened behind me not in front of me!

When Lou came over and explained to me that you crashed, I didn't feel the need to justify my pass as the fact remained that you crashed and I didn't. So I felt it was appropriate to go over to you to let you know that I was sorry for what happened.

With little to no risk, I cleanly passed you on the outside. I have no control over what happened behind me or on how you reacted to the pass.

Again, I wish you a speedy recovery.

borislav

Control Rider
dolfnz67;57069 wrote: Apparently you are taking my kindness for weakness. I tried to be amicable about this but the underlying connotation of this thread is inaccurately stating that I'm at fault.

Let me remind you that I passed you on the outside. Even before you decided to pass the guy in front of you, I was already on my line to pass you both which I adjusted when you decided to pass the guy in front of you. I quickly passed you both without making any contact as claimed by you. According to the Nesba rules, did I do something wrong? NO!

After the pass, my rear touched your front or your front touched my rear. Regardless on how you put it, I was in front of you having no control of what happened behind me. So, who really initiated the contact? Did you keep your line? Did you get spooked when I passed you? I don't know but the fact remains what ever happened, happened behind me not in front of me!

When Lou came over and explained to me that you crashed, I didn't feel the need to justify my pass as the fact remained that you crashed and I didn't. So I felt it was appropriate to go over to you to let you know that I was sorry for what happened.

With little to no risk, I cleanly passed you on the outside. I have no control over what happened behind me or on how you reacted to the pass.

What ever man! you say you did nothing wrong but i had friend who has taken pictures of your SAFE pass from bridge that say differently,but who cares any more .(FOR EVRYBODY'S SAKE I WILL NOT POST THEM)!!!
SO LET'S MOVE ON!!!:doh:

Folly1

rk97;57019 wrote: If you don't like "shit happens," how about "everybody makes mistakes," instead?

It is certainly different from "shit happens" and I think a lot better. If you are the victim then this view may help you move on.

If I am the perp, and I acknowledge that I made a mistake, then there is hope that I will learn from the mistake, and there will be less victims in the future.

Ben.

Viper

dolfnz67;57069 wrote: Apparently you are taking my kindness for weakness. I tried to be amicable about this but the underlying connotation of this thread is inaccurately stating that I'm at fault.

:congrats:

:wow:

:notsure:

:popcorn:

Viper

Revvin' Evan

borislav;57077 wrote: What ever man! you say you did nothing wrong but i had friend who has taken pictures of your SAFE pass from bridge that say differently,but who cares any more .(FOR EVRYBODY'S SAKE I WILL NOT POST THEM)!!!
Post pics or it didn't happen....just sayin.....:D

dolfnz67

borislav;57077 wrote: What ever man! you say you did nothing wrong but i had friend who has taken pictures of your SAFE pass from bridge that say differently,but who cares any more .(FOR EVRYBODY'S SAKE I WILL NOT POST THEM)!!!
You must be kidding me!

You bring this incident into the forum and now you want to move on? Isn't it a little late for that? Shouldn't have you moved on when your friend told you I came by to express my apologies? Of course he told you! Friends don't just leave those type of things out!

Regardless of knowing, you still posted blowing this out of proportion. And, after I expressed my apologies again on this very thread, you try to load all the blame on me. Not once did YOU apologize for bringing this PRIVATE matter into the forum or apologize for accusing me of not being sensitive to your situation. All in all, you've been acting like a D**K!

Now we can move on!:wow:

Regarding the pictures, you do what you think you need to do. I just did!

borislav

Control Rider
dolfnz67;57097 wrote: You must be kidding me!

You bring this incident into the forum and now you want to move on? Isn't it a little late for that? Shouldn't have you moved on when your friend told you I came by to express my apologies? Of course he told you! Friends don't just leave those type of things out!

Regardless of knowing, you still posted blowing this out of proportion. And, after I expressed my apologies again on this very thread, you try to load all the blame on me. Not once did YOU apologize for bringing this PRIVATE matter into the forum or apologize for accusing me of not being sensitive to your situation. All in all, you've been acting like a D**K!

Now we can move on!

Regarding the pictures, you do what you think you need to do. I just did!
BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION PRIVATE MATTER people like you playing with people's lives & i'm laying in bed with injuries WHILE YOU WALKING AROUND & you calling me D..K:notsure::wow::dunno:

Spaniard

Sorry to hear about your accident and your injuries.
You have every right to bitch on this forum but you are going about it all wrong. You shouldn't have called out and bash the other rider.
I wasn't there so I can't comment on exactly what happened but the earlier thread is correct. You have to learn the art of passing and being passed especially when you have a turn coming up. Yes there are many lines in some turns but you have to decide when to stay on the gas and when to get off for your safety and that of others.
The other rider happens to be one of my buddies and is a very clean rider. Like I said earlier I can't comment and it all comes down to a matter of opinion.
At this point does it matter who is at fault. It happened and we should move on. Bringing up pics now isn't gonna change anything. Let's just say the other rider is 100% at fault, it isn't gonna change anything that happened. Let's just move on.

Fly Guy 333

allsystemsrgo;56410 wrote: First of all, I'm not here "explaining" anything. I'm simply stating what happened AFTER the incident occured for the record.

Secondly, I don't "have" to get my friend to post an apology. He is a grown ass man and will do whatever he feels is right. So, I suggest you fully understand what occured before chiming in with your suggestions.

I do FULLY undersatnd. Read what I wrote so that you FULLY understand. Your explaining for your friend. Like you said, he's a grown ass man. No need for you to post what he did and how he felt. Thats the point.

I suggest you take your suggestion to heart. Think before you write next time.

Fly Guy 333

LOrtega;56710 wrote: Here is my 2 cents actually its about 5 cents.
First of all any memeber has the right to express their feelings and no one should be bashing this gentelman for making his emotions known. He was involved in an accident which could have been much worse and even more upsetting this could have been avoided, WITH THAT SAID most accidents can be avoided with better judgement.

I am the control rider that went and found the rider of the GSXR in the pits after the accident and I also spoke with one of your friends Borislav and told both of them exactly what I saw since I was directly behind both of you.

I am glad to hear your ok all things considered since I could tell by the fall it could have been much much worse, The rider on the GSXR did go to your pit area and inform your friends he was sorry, It was in no way intentional. I know it sucks but these things happen and although they can be avoided things just happen.

If you want to contact me that is fine I am not going to air the dirty laundry out in the open so everyone can drool reading the details.

Your both welcome to email me

Well put.

allsystemsrgo

Fly Guy 333;57128 wrote: I do FULLY undersatnd. Read what I wrote so that you FULLY understand. Your explaining for your friend. Like you said, he's a grown ass man. No need for you to post what he did and how he felt. Thats the point.

I suggest you take your suggestion to heart. Think before you write next time.
You're not making any sense. I felt it was important to let this guy know that there was an apology made. I'm not explaining anything for my friend. It's as simple as that. Maybe that's a little too difficult for you to understand. Anyway, without having to further comment on this ridiculous thread I'll leave you to contemplate what I just said. Try not to break your head thinking about it.

Fly Guy 333

allsystemsrgo;57145 wrote: You're not making any sense. I felt it was important to let this guy know that there was an apology made. I'm not explaining anything for my friend. It's as simple as that. Maybe that's a little too difficult for you to understand. Anyway, without having to further comment on this ridiculous thread I'll leave you to contemplate what I just said. Try not to break your head thinking about it.
Your the one not making sense. The point was that your friend can speak for himself. Which you agreed with. There was no need for you to let him know about any attempt. to apologize.

I'm sure your still confused. But since you will not further comment thats where it will stay.