Crashed Helmet @ Tech Inspection

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
TLRSKUNK;292711 wrote:
I agree safety on track is a huge concern and I personally do not want to risk a crash in a previously crashed helmet. if i crash in a helmet it goes on the shelf. period. and I buy a new one. close outs make it very easy to get a top shelf helmet for mid range price
This should have ended the conversation.

TLRSKUNK

Ruhe52;292713 wrote: Many times and being a Dick have failed people for worn tires as well but only because I was on a power trip. What's your excuse?

The OP is cool with the answer and policy here. You have stated you would never ride in a crashed helmet so what is your point other than to be a Dick!!!!!
I didn't have a point. I figured when i posted that I wouldn't ride in a crashed helmet it would have ended but apparently 3 or 4 of you missed that post...

kbonigut

finally

these end of season threads are the only thing that keeps me going. I will just go back now and wait for the obligatory bump argument thread, should carry me until April.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Eh...he's in Minnesnowta, it's cold and boring.

(I'm originally from North Dakota, so I'm not criticizing..I know from experience).

My Brother's living up by Lake Itasca now.

TLRSKUNK

It sucks.
my season is over. had my last weekend for this summer this past weekend at Topeka. I am very bored now.
(and honestly I like screwing with people about stupid shit even if I agree with them.)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
kbonigut;292724 wrote: sounds like someone needs some blue ninja! that can carry you through
:banghead:

And to think we've had many CR's and a few directors chime in on the subject.

I don't know why we just didn't call in the subject matter expert in the first place.

:D

kbonigut

schedule

with the Motegi MotoGP race weekend upon us and the issues bridgestone is having I think he just got overwhelmed and forgot about us

HondaGalToo;292514 wrote: Good post, JRA. Also, prepared riders make the tech line run more smoothly and quickly. Nothing worse than being behind someone arguing about how their xxxx should pass, when three CRs have looked and are all in agreement that it doesn't.
I don't like it when the CR's touch my tail pipe when going through tech...just sayin :loofah:

BZ

denbsteph

personally if I crash in a helmet it gets replaced. even if the manufacture cleared it i would still replace it. not worth the risk.
Plus 100 on that, why take a chance? It's a no brainer, get a new helmet and give yourself a piece of mind that you did the right thing................for yourself. :)

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Bubba Zanetti;292790 wrote: I don't like it when the CR's touch my tail pipe when going through tech...just sayin :loofah:

BZ
Slut!