credits transfer question and 12 events in 2013 ?

noobinacan

Hi

Can someone clarify credit transfer and usage ?
Are there any costs associated with credit transfer ?

RA is $205.
so I can pay $100 with credits and $105 out of pocket ?

Also if you have 12 events last year, does this still apply ?
"Any 12 Events = Free renewal & Trackday"

Thanks

From Rob
One of the most difficult aspects of our negotiations was how to best serve the NESBA members that have suffered financially from its demise. While we are not party to this issue, our management team and investors feel it important to honor much of what NESBA could not fulfill. N2 will honor: season pass holders, existing event registrations, and allow members to apply NESBA credits during registration. Up to 1/2 the registration fee may be paid for with credits. We will also honor the Elite program pricing and will be waiving membership fees.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
You are correct that you can register for RA and apply your existing credits to pay for 1/2 of the registration fee. You can still transfer credits the same way it was done in the past .... we didn't change that.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
mjkuhno;303893 wrote: Will N2 also be honoring the free track day for anyone who earned Elite from last year?
I have the same question. I was waiting for the dust to settle, but since he asked:D

moman

I asked about the free day in a email yesterday. I was told I would get it, just let them know a date and it would be taken care of. Rob and crew are really bending over backwards to try and make NESBA'S demise virtually painless for all of us.