Curbing at NYST

allsystemsrgo

I was at NYST this past weekend and did not notice any curbing.

A buddy of mine told me they installed some curbing and sent me this pic (attached).
Does anyone know if there is curbing at NYST? I certainly don't remember seeing any.

opinion914

I vaguely remember seeing it in 2 spots. One being the inside of T15, the other escapes me right now. Maybe in the flip-flops somewhere between t8 and t11?

K

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
opinion914;286112 wrote: I vaguely remember seeing it in 2 spots. One being the inside of T15, the other escapes me right now. Maybe in the flip-flops somewhere between t8 and t11?

K
You are correct! Two locations, inside of turn 15 and on ur right in turn 9. There is about a miles worth coming!

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
There were only two curbs. Inside of turn 9 and inside of turn 15. So yes there's curbs, but not where it makes any difference right now.

jfmgsxr750

It's a start

I guess they have to start somewhere, lol. I hope to make some trips back up
there in sept. I will be enjoying the free garages and paved pit area at Pocono
this sat!!!! What's up Kev and June!;)

opinion914

Hey John. Let me know if you are hitting another NYST day. I've been leaving early in the morning and getting back late at night and keep telling myself "John would be proud".

K

jfmgsxr750

The trip to NYST

opinion914;286172 wrote: Hey John. Let me know if you are hitting another NYST day. I've been leaving early in the morning and getting back late at night and keep telling myself "John would be proud".

K
LOL

The trip to NYST ain't bad at all. About 2 hrs from my driveway to the gate. We have been getting there around
730am and back home before 8. Not a bad trip at all. Gotta hit NYST a few times in sept before it snows up there
LMAO!:wow:

allsystemsrgo

What's up John! I was thinking the same thing. I hope this winter doesn't tear that track up.
Let's do one more day before the season's over.

jfmgsxr750

Long from over

allsystemsrgo;286270 wrote: What's up John! I was thinking the same thing. I hope this winter doesn't tear that track up.
Let's do one more day before the season's over.
One more day? I hope to get in maybe 3 or 4 more days. I have done track days in NOV at
NJMP!!! After 3:30 in nov the sun starts to go down and the track gets COLD quick! Can't
believe how quick this season is flying by.:eek:

We usually do the Sunday rides up until thanksgiving and some years we were able to ride
The 1st week in dec.:adore:

allsystemsrgo

jfmgsxr750;286275 wrote: One more day? I hope to get in maybe 3 or 4 more days. I have done track days in NOV at
NJMP!!! After 3:30 in nov the sun starts to go down and the track gets COLD quick! Can't
believe how quick this season is flying by.:eek:

We usually do the Sunday rides up until thanksgiving and some years we were able to ride
The 1st week in dec.:adore:
Yes, I've done some track days in the cold weather. We had to create a make shift shelter at Summit Point one year.
Check out the pics!!! LOL (Heater and all)

I think I'm done with those days :)

thouchin

I asked Greg about it and he said that it was too messy to put in only a few curbs during the week so they plan to do the rest after the season is over.

T.J.