Custom ECU Flashing at the track

Lonewrench

PC will be flashing ECU's at the track this year,it seems to be a growing trend and we would like to offer you more great services to help you get the best performance from your bike,thus making your trackday experience that much better. Pricing to follow very soon.

Lonewrench

Thunderace;227799 wrote: If you have a PCIII, PCIV or a Bazazz does it help to reflash the ECU?
If you are running an 05 R1 like you show, yes by about 7-10 RWHP:wow: Yamaha nets the most robust results with the flashing.

toptaz1000rr

what exactly is the purpose to flashing the ecu on a track only bike ..
or even on a street bike
i have a few cbr1000rr's... so id like to know the benefit

do you need the bike there... or is it something i can send you the ECU and ship back to me?
price too .. (i know you said to follow.. just asking :) )

Lonewrench

All the questions will be answered as soon as I arrive back in town. I'm beefing up some skills for a few days out of the shop to help serve you better;):adore:

automan

Lonewrench;227804 wrote: If you are running an 05 R1 like you show, yes by about 7-10 RWHP:wow: Yamaha nets the most robust results with the flashing.
sounds very good!

Lonewrench

Ya here's the update,the owner is a toolbag!!!!! I'm sorry I have been so busy. I know it's not fair but I will get it done very soon,Carli and I are at Jennings for three days so as soon as I get back I will post. Sorry again guys thanks for the patience. You guys are simply the BEST.:adore:

toptaz1000rr

how about some basic information
what benefit does flashing do
does it work on all makes/models
is there a street benefit

can i get that info?
thanks

I've been contemplating this move (ECU flashing) could this be an omen :dunno: I'm hoping to get the extra ponies back out of my 09 R6 (of course I bought the wimpier one :banghead:) How 'bout a package deal Chuck, flash and dyno tune for a set price.........I'm only 5 hours away :tothetrack:

Lonewrench

OK,
Sorry for the delay.......... ECU Flashing is actually being able to re-program your ecu,its kind of like un locking a phone if you will. The changes we make are safe and usefull. This is model specific of course, some models will see very large improvements while others will be more subtle. One of the most valuable assets to the tuning is the ability on systems with "drive by wire thottles". These mods will make the throttle 1 to 1 instead of having an actual delay in the throttle,in other words when you have the throttle at 100% its actually opening the butterflies 100% as compared to most that actually roll back over for either speed restrictions or epa emissions and noise control. The flash will also get rid of most idiot lights and let your timing work the way it was designed too as well. For absolute fine tuning there are several different things to do and require different methods. For Yamaha models we have our own kit ecu as well as a flash available,if you wanted to you could fine ttune these with a PC or Bazzaz unit if you wanted. In the end I would like to think we can provide you with a good enough base or map that you wouldnt have to use a piggyback system at all.
The tune/Flash in the end is as only good as the human building it or operating it. Example,I have had folks buy all kinds of tuners from different manufacturers and say they suck! None of them really suck,when they don't get tuned the right way they all suck. I think if you have a great tune/map/flash/program your bike becomes night and day better to ride. It's not about the HP although it does increase,it's about the drivability and smoothness of the power delivery. That function alone will make it easier for you to becomin a great rider. More info to follow............;)

Irish01

Chuck is the Man :adore:

He shall be re-flashing my ECU in a special way :D

All kidding aside, imagine your bike running to it's best potential without rebuilding it from the ground up, it's a great start when looking for better engine performance/response. The beauty of modern day electronics and brains that can do it.

D.Brown

Chuck,
I have a ton of experience when it comes to flashing. I will be at most S/E Nesba events although I do not have a scooter anymore, I will be able to flash multiple customers at a time. This will free you up to do more impotent duties.

Ruhe52

Don't care how much time goes by I always laugh when I think of Doo Doo Brown rocking the scooter in his white sneakers and black full face helmet ONLY:eek:
That whole evening was some funny shit!!!!!!!!!! More good times to come !!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish01

Ruhe52;229343 wrote: Don't care how much time goes by I always laugh when I think of Doo Doo Brown rocking the scooter in his white sneakers and black full face helmet ONLY:eek:
That whole evening was some funny shit!!!!!!!!!! More good times to come !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Sir :)

Wawazat

D.Brown;229337 wrote: Chuck,
I have a ton of experience when it comes to flashing. I will be at most S/E Nesba events although I do not have a scooter anymore, I will be able to flash multiple customers at a time. This will free you up to do more impotent duties.
Who you callin' impotent?! :D

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk