custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

ckruzel

cotton31;102398 wrote: Trying to get a sticker kit for a 2008 r1 how do i go about getting it from you
is it a custom one, like your own sponsors or just a race type kit like the ama team? i can do either

cotton31

either or. does not really matter was thinking like the ama ones. Maybe a custom one trying to think of some ideals

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Hey CKRUZEL!!!

You the man!

Hey folks, Chris does a great job with the graphics! I think I'm going to get some "Rugbymook 93" or "Rosey 93" ones for the bike.

He did the "Mook" stickers after my crash!

Thanks bro!!

ckruzel

no problem mook, really glad you came out ok after all of that!

i made up some triple clamp and visor decals for huntley nash here is a image of the files, i used the down arrow for gp shift, turtles for the visor for laughs, WFO! the only way to go, and his initials and the traction control sticker for the throttle housing

huntleytripleclamp.jpg

cotton31

I like the design you did for josh herrin with the bull and the number plate as well. turning my plastic into the ama plastic with sponser.

ckruzel

this one is for the third member of team penetration

mccamish.jpg

here is an mock up for the surgeon, he wanted some rim directional decals and a shift pattern decal, and whenever i do a rear logo i do a matching set of windscreen decals

khar.jpg