custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

denbsteph

The pictures really don't do her justice, but you get the picture. Thanks for the kudo's! I can't wait to hit the track, I'm pysched!

Dennis

ckruzel

this is going on a red white and black cbr600rr

hugo.jpg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
denbsteph;232236 wrote: Chris

Just got the graphics, Unbelievable!! The quality of the product is truly top notch, not some cheezy wannabee catalog stickers.

Dennis
So true. The decals are of the best quality. Just an example...when I first put my tail sticker on, I wasn't happy with the placement. I peeled it off and reapplied, no problem. Then, after I crashed, when JonnyZ! repaired the tail, he was able to remove the decal, and I again re-used it. I have to have the paint touched up, and I'm betting I can remove it and stick it down a third time. (but I ordered extras just in case). Very high quality, durable stuff. It's not going to peel, fade or crack. Awesome designs, too, of course! Anyone who has any of Chris' work will say the same. I will get pics this year once everything is back together, as I got some numbers this year that'll look really great!

Spitz

dscn0993cm.jpg

dscn0992gn.jpg

Here are two pictures. Any ideas? Im not a gaudy (sp?) person so maybe just something to break up the blue.

"Hey Chris, I have a done/painted track bike that is looking a little plain. If I get you a picture of it you think you could maybe sling an idea or two my way?"

erick1670

ckruzel;231724 wrote: thanks erick, if you need my phone number its 570-718-0405
hey Chris I sent you a PM with some ideas but no reply from you.... :popcorn:

let me know if trow you too much there, but you can pick what you like from what I wrote.... thanks man!

Madski

Hey Chris - need a set of numbers made up, 1 for the front and a pair for the tail of a Daytona 675.
Tried to get you to make up a set previously but we seemed to never manage to sort it out. Let me know if you have time to make something up and I'll shoot you the details.
Love your work! Thanks.

denbsteph

HondagalToo:

I did the same thing with the tail number graphic, except I peeled mine off 6 times!! Yes 6 times and it still stuck like glue. I'm really impressed with the graphics, all of them, right down to the Michelin man.

ckruzel

Madski;232639 wrote: Hey Chris - need a set of numbers made up, 1 for the front and a pair for the tail of a Daytona 675.
Tried to get you to make up a set previously but we seemed to never manage to sort it out. Let me know if you have time to make something up and I'll shoot you the details.
Love your work! Thanks.
pm me your phone number and i can call you later

ckruzel

i forgot to post them up, but i guess you won't need that now, please post up some pics though when you get them on the bike! and thank you very much for the order!