CycleGear Bike Night - Thursday 6/25/2015! 1700->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myers

Control Rider
N2 Will be at Cyclegear of Harrisburg Pa beginning at 1700 on Thursday 6/25 meeting and greeting folks! Last month some folks walked away with discounts on trackdays, some folks walked away with free gear from cycle gear and some folks walked away with a free happy belly. Stop on by rain or shine... come help me represent N2... AFTER ALL.... Some sport bike riders dont know what they are missing just riding the street...Come stop by, say Hi, do some shopping, eat some free grub, watch some trackday video... and oh.. .maybe score a discount on your next track day with N2!... . Stop by, identify yourself as a current N2 Member and Ill hook you up with a discount on your next track day... Bring a friend who doesnt have a membership just yet...... How bout we hook them up with a membership discount! NOT good enough... stop by... So what kind of discount can i hook ya up with :)

small print - Yes you actually have to be there in person.. talking with me to score the discount!

See ya there! LIKE A BAWS2.jpg

Cyclegear.JPG

Last edited:

Myers

Control Rider
Awesome night!.. .and just the beginning of some of these bike nights in central PA.... Yep.. we have members with discount codes now to get a lil.. somfin somfin off their next track day..... im guessing.. that maybe the next event will be posted... just a LIL bit further in advance..... there will be people pitted next to you in line..in hot pit that picked up the day a little cheaper then you did.. cause... wait for it... wait for it.....
they got an extra special coupon code.. just for showing up, saying hi... and eatin free grub :) W O R D.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Nice! They have a Bike Night once a month right? We also have one coming up next week in MD right?

borislav

Control Rider
Awesome night!.. .and just the beginning of some of these bike nights in central PA.... Yep.. we have members with discount codes now to get a lil.. somfin somfin off their next track day..... im guessing.. that maybe the next event will be posted... just a LIL bit further in advance..... there will be people pitted next to you in line..in hot pit that picked up the day a little cheaper then you did.. cause... wait for it... wait for it.....
they got an extra special coupon code.. just for showing up, saying hi... and eatin free grub :) W O R D.
W O R D dizzle fo shizzle Myers!:D

Myers

Control Rider
N2 KARNS INITIAL SETUP.jpg yep yep!

Ok.... If you find a bike night in your area please either hit me up on here via PM OR the easiest thing to do is shoot me an email lmyers@n2td.org . As John mentioned - prefferably drawing a sport bike community. I live in harrisburg area so try to keep me somewhat close... The set up (picture attached) typically includes a bike, tv with track vids, our banner and some tri folds. Each bike night I am at has some form of discount/coupon at it.. sometimes even a FREE trackday... MORE to follow!

Status
Not open for further replies.