Cyclegear Harrisburg THIS THURSDAY - YAP!~

Myers

Control Rider
N2 Will be at Cyclegear of Harrisburg Pa beginning at 1700 on Thursday 6/25 meeting and greeting folks! Last month some folks walked away with discounts on trackdays, some folks walked away with free gear from cycle gear and some folks walked away with a free happy belly. Stop on by rain or shine... come help me represent N2... AFTER ALL.... Some sport bike riders dont know what they are missing just riding the street...Come stop by, say Hi, do some shopping, eat some free grub, watch some trackday video... and oh.. .maybe score a discount on your next track day with N2!... . Identify yourself as a current N2 Member and Ill hook you up with a discount on your next track day... Bring a friend who doesnt have a membership just yet...... How bout we hook them up with a membership discount! NOT good enough... stop by... So what kind of discount can i hook ya up with :)

PS: ... Im looking for some more trackday vids... how about YOU represent N2... shoot me a PM and maybe we will feature YOUR GOPRO video during our next trackday event... Kinda cool huh :)

Cycle Gear (Harrisburg, PA)
3 hrs ·
Hi everyone. It's that time of the month again! We will be hosting our June Bike Night this Thursday, from 5:pM - 8:pM!

Come down to enjoy the live music, and food from Buffalo Wild Wings. Test your MC knowledge during MC trivia.

N2 (www.n2td.org)will be be here offering discounts on track days and basic memberships.

... See More

N2 Track Days | Safe and Structured Riding
Welcome to N2 Exceptional Coaching Register Now Over 60 Track Events View Calendar Personalized Rider Training Register Now Welcome to N2 Come and see for yourself how N2 Track Days can help...
www.n2td.org