Dave Sanders track days@ Jennings

Lonewrench

Performance Cycleworx is proud to be attending the dave Sanders track day at Jennings in Feb. We will be on hand with all our regular supplies and premium Dunlop rubber. Markbuilt should be on hand to handle all your suspension needs as well. FYI,just to help cure the winter blues we will be offering a discount on all mounting and balancing for this SPECIAL winter event as well. Thanks for the:adore::wow: invite Dave If you need something special,just call ahead and we can deliver it to the event for you!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Great lineup Dave.......Performance Cycleworx, Markbilt Racebikes and The SB Image ....... who do you have lined up to put on the fireworks display this year?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Glad to have you Chuck.

There are still some Intermediate spots open. PM me if interested. Only running 2 groups with half hour sessions Feb 9-11. Max of 60 riders at the event and approx 30 per group.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Just going to throw the whole lot of fireworks in the bonfire and see what happens. :D

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Wow....front row seats to the fireworks were pretty exciting last year......based on what got applause last year, this year's display will be a real crowd pleaser .

Meat

I think the fireworks display was awesome for everyone watching. Death defying for the ones lighting them off.

I was a watcher. :)

Lonewrench

By the way,I will have U.S. rubber for this event slicks and DOT's if you would like U.K. product call ahead of time and I will inventory it for sale. Right now people seem to be buying the U.S. product about 5 to 1. I will special order anything you need and deliver it to the event,just give me a heads up folks:eek: