DavidDooDooBrown the novice

D.Brown

I am planning on racing CCS and WERA with BWfuel.com Brad Odell. I have not had license in three years since I have been tearing up the NESBA events, and I have been issued status AM by CCS #111 :confused: Is this considered cherry pick"n? I stand a better chance getting took out in novice and was looking forward to seeing how I stack up in the Pro class:D .what the F
D.Brown#10

Landshark

Control Rider
DooDoo, CCS will give you performance index points. From what I was told if you can go from the back of the grid to the front of the grid in 4 races your petition to be moved will be seriously considered. Otherwise you may not have the full attention those making the adjustments to class.
So go sign up for a weekend and spank em horribly. I'm sure someone will protest.

Dunham

barry38;106594 wrote: This is kinda like a pro football team playing against a highschool team..... YIKES!!!!!
:agree: I don't think it will take long for someone to notice he is in the wrong class! Those novices are going to :wow:

sobottka

if you previously had an expert licence or had a successful am season and have been doing track days for the last three years ..... :notsure: ..... sack up and request an expert licence.

JRA

I'm thinking 29's at Barber might win a novice race or two. :D

You gonna get to run something besides take-offs now?

D.Brown

sobottka;106602 wrote: if you previously had an expert licence or had a successful am season and have been doing track days for the last three years ..... :notsure: ..... sack up and request an expert licence.
Nancy at CCS said it is what it is ,and even with 10 years expert license and one year novice I had a three year lapse, so novice it is.I will gladly contest the series and take all the certs Dunlop,Verah, and Vorex have to offer!!!! IT IS ON!:haha:
D.Brown#10

sobottka

Doolicous;106612 wrote: Nancy at CCS said it is what it is ,and even with 10 years expert license and one year novice I had a three year lapse, so novice it is.I will gladly contest the series and take all the certs Dunlop,Verah, and Vorex have to offer!!!! IT IS ON!:haha:
D.Brown#10
i believe ron hix requested and recieved an expert licence after destroying the am class on his first weekend .... i believe in letting the 'real' new guys have their their day....just sayin

if you can do 29's at barber then you'll probably win expert races anyway. good luck!

Carlos Escobar

Brown, I faxed a protest letter to CCS on behalf of all yellow plates in SE and nation wide. Someone was drinking when they processed your license app. I told you to send your WERA stuff first. Since you`re a cherry picker now, can i call you Floyd? LOL!

Meat

Oh just fuggin great! This is all I need. This will be my first year to race and I am already worried about fighting for last place, now I will have to worry about how many times and how fast Doo-Doo will be passing me.

Really, how am I going to look fast and cool to my babe if you are pulling 15 to 20 seconds per lap at every track!!!

JRA

Doolicous;106612 wrote: Nancy at CCS said it is what it is ,and even with 10 years expert license and one year novice I had a three year lapse, so novice it is.I will gladly contest the series and take all the certs Dunlop,Verah, and Vorex have to offer!!!! IT IS ON!:haha:
D.Brown#10
Dave, you need get a new signature line...heres' what I suggest.

D. Brown CCS Novice #111

Dude, that will crack me up every time I see it.:D

http://www.wera.com/racers/racerprofile.asp?x=1098&rid=51360

JVance

I am pretty sure after your 1st race WERA will give you the expert license, probably after the first practice times are posted.

John
WERA 607

D.Brown

This will all be sorted out, hopefully after practice. CMP in April will be my first event.JRA , thank you for the kind words on the WERA forumns. All I need now is for D.Leslie to enter a couple of races to be the rabbit, just like old times!!!!! Hell,I dont know,There is always a fast mutha trucker at all events in every class, so we will still have to battle . DANGER,get on the grid!

D.Brown#111 novice------ EXPERT license applied 4:banghead:

JRA

Mongo says you can't be a novice with WERA so I'm wondering how you're gonna pull off the yellow plates when you do a WERA event? One set of BW with white plates and one with yellow?

BTW, is CCS going to make you wear the shirt?:poorguy:

Carlos Escobar

JVance;106694 wrote: I am pretty sure after your 1st race WERA will give you the expert license, probably after the first practice times are posted.

John
WERA 607
Mongo wouldn`t have moved him back, WERA knows Dave well and would have issued expert status.