Dead Horse/SpeedTV

jsin38

I come not here to bury SpeedTV, but to dig it up and beat it with a bat. Bust my hump to get yard work done so I can watch MotoGP and what do I get...NasTruck!

Wonder if I get to see an already spoiled MotoGP race from Jerez?
:argh:

betarace

it ran live.... coverage was aweful.

They are taking comments via their FaceBook page, here is mine

Thanks for putting on MotoGP today live, really appreciate the gesture. Could you do us all a massive favor and run the post race interviews rather than all of the jibber jabber (that we already know) coming back from commercials? If you want to do features of American Riders (like Spies this week) great, but not at ...the expense of the POST RACE INTERVIEWS. Why not open the show up to 90 mins and show last week's highlights, your interview and qualifying summary? JUST BRING BACK THE POST RACE INTERVIEWS!!! p.s., cutting to commercial when Lorenzo passed Pedrosa, not cool

Schuber2_S

Speed/MotoGP

I caught Moto GP on this morning at 8am ... was a bit pissed about the Moto2 being delayed to the trucks but the racing was amazing, best racing I've seen. Awesome stuff...anytime Moto2 will be on I'll certainly be tuning in.

dbakerpa

It was an awesome race too. I caught the end after flipping back and forth. I mean-race trucks?? they couldnt at least find a tractor race-lol?
I am dissapointed that SPEED is not rebroadcasting these races. Live is sometimes at 2-3 AM.

FaceRace98

Moto 2 is awsome.

Seeing how close the racing is on equal equiptment shows how much a good bike means at the gp level.

Would be awsome to see an all-star race on close to stock 600s with the top guys from all the different series. I know it will never happen but it would be fun to watch.

jsin38

Moto2 was a good show. Still pissed that they screwed up their on screen schedule. I would scroll left and right only to find that what was on the ticker was not going to be broadcast at the advertised time. Guess I should not be surprised.

betarace

it should have worked. mine did... the first 15 mins were NASCAR trucks, due to the carnage and race restart in Moto2. FFWD to the action. Great race

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
well, i bitched about motogp.com last week.....this week, i will praise it. DVR didn't record, but they did have the race up to stream at 10pm last night....

moto2 is scheduled for tonight.