Demo riders

boxertwin

Hey all,

It seemed there was some confusion about the demo riders coming out this weekend at NJMP. I know it threw me a bit when they came out mid session with the yellow/green jerseys and whatnot on Saturday. The jerseys and passing/no passing policies were covered well on Monday, but it was still a surprise to see them mid session (seemingly at random?).

It seems to me, if they are going to show up during the day and run a slower pace, it might make things a little safer if we understand how the demo program is going to be run.

I just thought this might be something we want to cover in the B group riders meeting in the future. No criticism, just looking to clarify for the future.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
it was covered in both the Saturday and Sunday riders meetings. guys in bright yellow jerseys are demo riders, and the guys in yellow jerseys are the leaders of the demo. pass them as normal passing per your group (both yellow and bright yellow).

if you feel they are too much slower than you, then you need to learn how to set someone up properly to fly by them on exit.

Mike Moore

Chris - thanks for the feedback, I'll update my notes to include that you may see demo riders entering/exiting the track during your session.

Thanks
Mike