demos?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Yamaha demos will be available at our May 23/24th event next week. The new R1 and other models will be available to ride! You must be registered to ride for the day, demo signup will be handled the morning of the event.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
No kidding? You'd think Yamaha would spring them a little firmer. But, they're still pretty good looking bikes. Glad Yamaha finally decided to compete for those customers interested in a smaller displacement sporty looking bike. It's sharp.

vdog99

My track riding improved a lot when I downsized from a 1,000 to a 600. I started carrying more corner speed, got more comfortable turning in quickly, and got on the gas earlier coming out of corners. After that experience, I keep toying with the idea of getting a small displacement track bike. The R3 looks really fun (but would need a suspension upgrade). The KTM RC 390 looks like a hoot. And I'd probably consider a Ninja 300 just because so many people race the baby Ninjas.

Can't wait to try an R3 at Road A!

racer514

Hello gang, Down here at VIR supporting the YRS Grads and N2 kids racing MotorAmerica. Eziah, Casey, and Ann are all very close so it could become an internal battle this afternoon.
At this time, the demo plan is to have one of every sportbike and naked sportbike i have on hand at RA next weekend. The R1, R6, R3, FZ07, FZ09, and FZ1 will be in the trailer for you all to try.

The process is really simple. We start usually the second session of the day, break each N Group into two and take four riders out for paced laps for about half a session.
All you need is to be registered for the event, bring a license for us to copy, and sign some waivers.
It will be first come first serve and not a free-for-all. I've been doing them since January on the west coast and they have gone great selling lots of bikes for Yamahas because when you ride one, you want one....:)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you ll and getting hang with the N2 gang soon.

Keith Culver
YCRS - Yamaha Champions Riding School
YCSD - Yamaha Champions Sportbike Demos

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Hello gang, Down here at VIR supporting the YRS Grads and N2 kids racing MotorAmerica. Eziah, Casey, and Ann are all very close so it could become an internal battle this afternoon.
At this time, the demo plan is to have one of every sportbike and naked sportbike i have on hand at RA next weekend. The R1, R6, R3, FZ07, FZ09, and FZ1 will be in the trailer for you all to try.

The process is really simple. We start usually the second session of the day, break each N Group into two and take four riders out for paced laps for about half a session.
All you need is to be registered for the event, bring a license for us to copy, and sign some waivers.
It will be first come first serve and not a free-for-all. I've been doing them since January on the west coast and they have gone great selling lots of bikes for Yamahas because when you ride one, you want one....:)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you ll and getting hang with the N2 gang soon.

Keith Culver
YCRS - Yamaha Champions Riding School
YCSD - Yamaha Champions Sportbike Demos

After riding all of them at YCRS, the FZ-09 may very well be my next commuter bike......that's a lot to say considering my green flowing Kawasaki blood and how much I like my Aprilia Dorsoduro for commuting duty.