DJ's Prices are INSANE!!!!! 06 GSXR 1K

Mr.DJ

Here is another DJ "Crazy Eddie" near Season End Bike Sale.

2006 GSXR 1000

Located in Atlanta,GA

$6300

Open to trades for the right Duc (749R/109x/848)

Clean title in hand

The BIKE is CLEAN and never been down!!!
NOTHING FUNNY OR WRONG WITH BIKE
I WILL NOT SHIP!!!

~3000 miles

25m Ohlins Fork Kit by Thermosman (180lb rider)
Penske Triple Rear Shock
TiForce Ti Full Exhaust
Brembo 19x20 Master Cylinder
Braided lines
PowerCommander
Ignition Module
Quickshifter (need to setup)
Vortex Sliders
Vortex Clip-ons
Toby Dampener
TiForce Rear Sets
Vortex Case Covers
Extra rear sprockets (43, 44 and 45 I think)

IMG_0986.jpg

It’s a hybrid (part rocket – part bike) so good on gas – considering! 47.3 smiles per gallon!!

Don’t ask any squid questions, like Dyno and crap. I’d say about 75hp more than I need. (According to the DJ AZZ Dyno-matic 3000 (patent pending)) ** reliable STOCK motor **

Bike at Barber this weekend!!!!!!

I'll post more pics next week if not sold by then

Email below

JohnS

Mr.DJ;17526 wrote:

Don’t ask any squid questions, like Dyno and crap. I’d say about 75hp more than I need. (According to the DJ AZZ Dyno-matic 3000 (patent pending))
Classic stuff

stow

DJ's bikes are always pristine. Well unless he sells it to Dave then it will never be clean again. Poor R6, it just needs some good loving.

Mr.DJ

The first 700 were street. The remainder track and NOT TOO MANY IN ADVANCED ;) Trolled around mostly in 'I' and 'B'. Only ~3k miles on it. Still very young!

dpullen

stow;17537 wrote: DJ's bikes are always pristine. Well unless he sells it to Dave then it will never be clean again. Poor R6, it just needs some good loving.
Blah blah blah...all I hear is circus music. :flipoff:

So DJ, time to start breaking in a new bike now that you have this one tuned just right? What's next in the stables for you?

- Dave

Mr.DJ

All PM's replied!!!

Shane,

You're right - Dave should be shot. I'm not sure how he thinks he can CR Tryout with a dusty ass bike. How does he expect members to stay on his line with a freak'n smoke screen around him. It's like "Pig-Pen" from Peanuts on a motorcycle out there :)

Dave,

Clean that bike, then I'll tell ya!!!!

dpullen

Heh...just making it easy for them to follow my line. Sort of like leaving a trail of bread crumbs, they can follow the trail of bike dust... ;)

Mr.DJ

LOL!!! Not very useful if you get Black Flagged on every Out Lap :)

But then again, you may not see it until 5 laps into it (inside joke) hehehehe

dpullen

Hells bells...I thought the black flags were how the corner workers were showing their support for me!

moto-ufo

Mr.DJ;17718 wrote: The first 700 were street. The remainder track and NOT TOO MANY IN ADVANCED ;) Trolled around mostly in 'I' and 'B'. Only ~3k miles on it. Still very young!
"Trolled around" ?! I take offense to that remark! Ohhh nevermind......

:D

Mr.DJ

^^^^----------------- How much $$$ you offering for delivery?!?!? ;)

....and YES the USD is back on top, So I want it in US bills please LOL!!!!! I dont want a pocket full of LOONIES.

Hehehe - Ok, I trolled around in the back of B and I group while waving folks around me. LOL Is that a little better? ;)

Pipeline714

Hey DJ,

I might be interested in that nice ride. I'll look you up at Barber this weekend.

Bryan
2006 Black CBR 1000 RR
Bike #714
I Group - BTW: Thanks for the bump @ RA DJ!:D