DJ and that damn R6...

Goldie

Well I met DJ for the first time at a recently JGP 2011 shakedown event. The gentleman and a scholar were pitted right next to us with that sick ass R6. Did a few turns with him but that bastard is waaaaay too fast for yours truly. Just wanted to say cool meeting you and slow down on that damn R6!!!:wow: I was on the RED CBR RR #951 and went by the name Goldie or Goldie The Griot which was inspired by that 70's movie called "The Mack"...:D Hope to see you again when I'm back on top on my game my friend;):DTake care!

KS951

B. Myers

DJ was up here and ran the Patriot event that year we did the Patriot course in Oct. Very well run event that day.... He gets back up here, you can catch him on your "home turf".

PS- check you emails..sent you a note on a CBR I'm looking at... :)

Goldie

B. Myers;172095 wrote: DJ was up here and ran the Patriot event that year we did the Patriot course in Oct. Very will run event that day.... He gets back up here, you can catch him on your "home turf".

PS- check you emails..sent you a note on a CBR I'm looking at... :)
Oh that's right. He was riding a motard that day. Fo sho I will lap him on my turf. :D Then again I got video of him taking off like a bat out of hell. I dunno..Maybe I can't catch him...:dunno:

Sent a response to ya bout the RR. Good to hear ya coming back to the track!

Mr.DJ

Hey Goldie,

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and nice just to relax, sit and talk to a few guys - just enjoy a trackday for a change. It didn't seem any different for the wife, she never came out of the RV:D.

The R1 is fun and the TZ was sexy, but I should have never left home, the R6. As far as slowing down on the R6, I don't know who that guy on the track was, I kept getting confused with another guy ;) Kinda like that Old Spice Guy thread LOL

I'm ready to take a beating. North (VIR) looks like I'll be up there a lot more starting this year - especially that June double (Sat/Sun). The Diesel fuel is worth it.

JRA

I'm ready to take a beating. North (VIR) looks like I'll be up there a lot more starting this year - especially that June double (Sat/Sun).
Fresh meat!:poorguy:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
DJ and Pullen playing on the same hardware should be a HELL of a lot of fun to watch.

As they come RAILING by me :D

Mr.DJ

D-Zum;172251 wrote: DJ and Pullen playing on the same hardware should be a HELL of a lot of fun to watch.

As they come RAILING by me :D
Only if he slows down...... ;) Dave is on my list of heros.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk