Do you want clear track?

NJKneeSlider

Wow, with this being only my 2nd track day and the first one on this bike I think a green track would be a little nerve racking:) Should be interesting, nonetheless

slowpoke

geckert;88480 wrote: I got my confirmation e-mail so it is too late to cancel! XD Green/Open track would be awesome but how is the passing controled? I dont want a B grouper passing me on the inside :eek:

am i reading this right? i thought Doyer was just saying clear track meaning 3 groups that would have very light attendance.

are you saying it's an open track w/ mixed groups b/c that wouldn't make sense for a nesba day?

Dave561

Control Rider
Someone made a suggestion and it snowballed from there. Expect the same Nesba format you've grown to love or hate

NoBull

slowpoke;88518 wrote:

are you saying it's an open track w/ mixed groups b/c that wouldn't make sense for a nesba day?
You skeered of lining up with the A guys? :wow: :popcorn:

Yeah it was just a hopeful idea. If there's only 40 people signed up it seemed to make some sense. Especially since not everybody will be on track at the same time. Maybe run some structured groups in the morning to get everybody warmed up and then go green in the afternoon :D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
OR....After lunch combine I and A groups, let B run by themselves, and have 30 minute sessions after lunch and run I group rules (outside passing in corners).

Greet track for all might be a bit much considering the possible speed differences, but most I riders are and could be predictable enough to run with A group.

In the end, in an ideal scenario, everyone gets 40 additional minutes of track time in the afternoon.

Just an thought or two.

EDFZ1

I'm all signed up for the 18th. If the attendance is this light, I might come up early on the 17th and just do that day too.

HECK3086

I know I'm gonna sound like a dumbass, but I'm confused now....The structure will still be three (3) 20 minute sessions in each group correct!?

buck34

slowpoke;88581 wrote: skeered? i was going to cancel Beave and swtich to Main...:notsure:
Chris, you better not cancel Beave and switch to Summit... Beave is where all the cool peeps will be!!

eettare

buck34;88582 wrote: Chris, you better not cancel Beave and switch to Summit... Beave is where all the cool peeps will be!!
Sorry Buck, thats not true. I just switched to Summit.:cool:

jfeagin

buck34;88582 wrote: ...Beave is where all the cool peeps will be!!
So there will be two groups at Beave, then? Cool and uncool, instead of A, I, B. Or does that mean I have to go to Summit, now? :dunno:

Darn! I hate being uncool...

PJZOCC624

Hmmm... Main and Beave are almost equidistant from the 'Cuse. Done 5 of 9 days at Beave this year. Only been to Main once (last season)... Variety IS the spice of life.... all the cool people will be at Beave...
Having a tough time with this one.... So I must ask the question...

WWLD???