Dogs at Barber?

E

EKollars

Hi guys, do you have any first hand experience taking a dog to Barber? Any feedback would be appreciated.

JBowen33

Only hot dogs and service dogs allowed

They technically are not allowed.... With that being said I was told by a staff member that as long as your dog does not cause an "issue" (barking, being aggressive etc...) and is mostly kept out of sight during the day and no one complains then your fine. Same for Road Atlanta. I have had staff members of the track at both tracks come pet my dog and not been told anything he is a golden retriever so it's not like he is small ether.

I know not favorable answer but some of us have no other option but bring or pets along. Im single and have no family close by to watch him. Sad to say but he is the reason I bought a toy hauler because tent camping with a dog sucks lol

DirtDiva

Staff member
Thanks for your experience. That's what I was looking for.

They technically are not allowed.... With that being said I was told by a staff member that as long as your dog does not cause an "issue" (barking, being aggressive etc...) and is mostly kept out of sight during the day and no one complains then your fine. Same for Road Atlanta. I have had staff members of the track at both tracks come pet my dog and not been told anything he is a golden retriever so it's not like he is small ether.
I know not favorable answer but some of us have no other option but bring or pets along. Im single and have no family close by to watch him. Sad to say but he is the reason I bought a toy hauler because tent camping with a dog sucks lol

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Not like arguing on the interweby thing is fruit villa but handicap assisting dogs aka service are allowed

Control Rider
N2
Apply on line for a certificate to train service dogs. It's easy, and then you can take any dog, pretty much anywhere as "training" to become a service dog.