Donations For Brian Johnson

Katie Johnson

Yep, Brian is going to be mad when he finds out about this! I am not crazy about the idea either, but I figure I'll leave this battle to him. I would much prefer you guys didn't do this, but I do appreciate the sentiment behind it. You are all very kind people.

Still, you're all going to be in big, big trouble when Brian wakes up, and ya'll know I'll be backing him up 100%. Good luck fighting that force! :banghead:

He is still doing great. I think the hospital staff is getting really tired of hearing me go on about how wonderful he is, but I just can't help myself. :)

Katie (Mrs. F)

1ghiaman

Folly1;69691 wrote: I almost went to war with Brian trying to give him $40 for something I owed him. We argued from Barber to Charleston and then the next weekend. ( he was not the only stubborn one in the truck. ) We settled that I was allowed to buy his supper at Burger King.
Ben,

That story crackes me up. I dont know who has the harder head:banghead:

I think the three of us will have to have a long discussion about this over some Guinness at Madra Rua very soon.:D

Mr. Blindrider

Ok B, I know you may be pissed but we all know the bills are still coming. Soooo we will have to keep giving. Done.......again.:D

rk97

"consider it a 0% interest loan with no payment deadline." (my grandma writes this in my christmas cards ...every year :D)

Ruhe52

Damn slowpoke reminded me that I missed my blood donation appointment last week. Busy with work so...Gotta go next week

Brian Diane has been out of town so I have not had anyone to piss off lately so I though. Hmmmmm this will make Brian mad so I did it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Love you guys take care hope to see you both soon. Keep up the progress Brian great job.

Mr.DJ

Thanks Folks!

The injuries are healing, but the bills are not. Seems to be inversely proportional

waybog

Done. Glad to help a fellow rider. Brian, I hope you and your family are doing well. I hope to see all you guys and gals on the track again next season.

Wayne
07 Honda CBR600RR #143
Beginner Class

brianjohnson

So, contrary to everyone thinking I'd be mad, I am just so appreciative of how much you guys have helped me and Katie out. I promise that beer next year will be on me!!

OK, Katie said that we have to limit it to one event next year, so the boss has spoken...

Meat

brianjohnson;93055 wrote: So, contrary to everyone thinking I'd be mad, I am just so appreciative of how much you guys have helped me and Katie out. I promise that beer next year will be on me!!

OK, Katie said that we have to limit it to one event next year, so the boss has spoken...
Dude, welcome back! You haven't met me but like so many, I haev been following your recovery for awhile.

Just plain awesome!!!!

stow

brianjohnson;93055 wrote: So, contrary to everyone thinking I'd be mad, I am just so appreciative of how much you guys have helped me and Katie out. I promise that beer next year will be on me!!

A beer sounds great. Welcome back.

Ruhe52

You know Brian the world is a little different while you were gone we all quit drinking and smoking.We all get up and run 6 miles with Dave and then at 5:30 Derek leads a yoga class for the whole paddock. On Sat nights we sit around and discuss world affairs and go to sleep at 7:30 unless there are tires to change then no later than 8:15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuCDAbeq2PQ

B real happy for you and Katie. Glad you will be home for Turkey day we miss you too. Keep moving forward.