Drippin' Wet...........

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Don't push yourself too much to try to do all things for all people right now Chris, you'll end up sick from the stress of trying.

Take care of your family affairs right now. This is one of those situations where the rest of the world can wait. There's PLENTY of work involved in handling a Loved One's final affairs. Mom's been gone two years as of May 18th and we're still handling a few little bank account issues here and there. The funeral and arrangements are just the beginning.

ckruzel

if things weren't bad enough, my mom passed away this morning, both parents within 2 weeks, its not been a good day at all

Gecko

Damn. Chris, so sorry to hear this ... I can't imagine. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

mjkuhno

Chris - that's awful - sorry to hear the latest. My deepest condolences to you and your family. The same thing happened to a friend of mine 2 years ago; 2 parents in two weeks. Just sucks.

Hang in there man - things will get better.

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
I'm just plain stunned. incredibly sorry for your losses. You will pull through this, but now is the time for reflection. We've never met, but I'm not far from you at all. if there's anything I can do, even down to mowing your lawn or something, I'd be glad to. You're an asset to Motorcycling and us silly Aprilia lovers, and I'd be happy to give back however I could.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Sorry to hear, Chris. I lost my parents fairly close together, too, about 15 years ago now. Never an easy thing, and it seems you're never old enough to lose your parents. You'll find the strength to get through this. I know because I did and I never thought I would...
Take care of yourself during this difficult, sad time.