Ducati 1098S Marchesini Wheels

Trent1098S

Well, the time has come to sell off some stuff. On the chopping block, Ducati wheels:

Set of forged marchesini 1098S wheels. Under 1000 miles, flawless. Asking $1750 + shipping.

Brembo HP Rotors for Ducati 1098, used one day, perfect shape. Asking $550.

Titanium rotor bolts for Ducati 1098, same as above, perfect shape. $12 ea new, asking $8 for each bolt (times 12) = $96.

If you buy all together I'll discount it more, $2200 + shipping.

Won't ride this bike on the track in the rain anymore, first time didn't end all that well for me, so no need to keep a second set of wheels around.

Trent1098S

PS These wheels WILL work on 1098/1198/1098S/1198S. Don't know about 848.

{Puts on salesman hat}

These wheels are the perfect upgrade for a base model Ducati, one of the best performance upgrades you can make. These wheels are light as air and let you flick it in faster. Less rotational mass = less gyroscopic forces to fight on turn in. Less rotational weight = faster engine spin up, more power to the ground.

Go faster. Get lighter wheels.

The Brembo HP rotors make a fantastic difference over stock - I was shocked at the additional feel and stopping power available. Works fine with standard calipers and standard width brake pads.

As far as the titanium bolts.. well, have you priced bolts from Ducati??? These aren't THAT much more and weigh less. :)