Ducati Shop in NoVa. area??

mnofpeace

Jul 13, 2008
I have a coworker who needs some work on his Duc Monster...and i am trying to steer him away from Coleman Power...

Does anyone have a good mechanic who works on Ducs, and maybe also does a little bodywork as well?

He took a slow speed lowside and ding'd his tank and right side canister...

Does anyone know if Terrance at AJ Cycles works on Duc's??? i never asked him or seen one in his shop...hhmmm:dunno:

thanks

Patrick
Ft. Wash, Md.

Ron P

Oct 21, 2008
Duc Pond in Winchester, VA is an authorized Ducati dealer. There is also Battley's Cycles in Gaithersburg, MD.

betarace

Jul 14, 2008
+1 on Donnie @ DucPond and Battley

WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT GO TO COLEMAN !!!!!!!!!!

Mike Moore

Jul 14, 2008
+1 for DucPond. Great work at a reasonable price. Even better follow up after the work.

mnofpeace

Jul 13, 2008
i second that emotion. i didnt want to bash them on here, didnt know who thought what about them...but my coworker has his bike in thier shop now, and it may dissappear from him for the rest of the summer...Colemans is great if you want to try on something to see its fitment, or get over charged for something simple like, say, a tank screw, but to actually use them for something other than maybe buying a brand new bike...i would vote a big NO to them

eettare

Jul 21, 2008
+1 on Donnie at Duc Pond. He knows Ducs better than anyone around. He raced them for almost 20 years and has a National Championship and several Regional Championships.....all on Ducs. They treat you like friends or family up there. You can't go wrong.

Eric