Dunlop makes it easier on your wallet

Lonewrench

Got great news last week but couldn't share it till last night. Dunlop has reduced the cost of its race winning 211 GPA dot rubber. The 8477 compound is the most robust and durable rubber dunlop sells,(also Westby's compound of choice) now comes to you for an amazing new price of 299.00 per set. I don't see how they are doing it but I don'treally care either. I'm pumped that PC has the ability to sell tires for less at NESBA S.E. events. Stay tuned for more great deals to come............:adore:

Meat

That is stupid cheap on Dunlops!! Serious grip and TONS of rubber, and now for $300/set. I was buying them at $500/set. Sweet!!

Chuck, I love you man!

bpolunin;286176 wrote: Chuck,
How would you compare the Q3's with the 211's? Or would you? :b:
No comparison BP. Q3 is dual street/track but 211 is definitely all track. Compound is too soft for every day riding and will wear out in no time on daily pavement. Great sticky tire for track (211) , good response, and decent wear. I'll bring a set of these to the next track day if you want to try them on your T.

HJ

noobinacan;286181 wrote: HJ , I want to try a pair too, since you're handing these out :D
Offer only good for my fellow Aprilia riders - sorry.........

I may have a rear that I ran 6 days at little Tally and flipped four times that I'd be willing to pass along though......:eek:

HJ

bmrboy

Tried the 211's on the 7-fiddy ..... I LIKE-UM !!!!!! A set for 3 clams I LOV-EM :adore:

Got the e-mail from Dunlop this morning ..... :wow:

Ex. 39

Meat;286170 wrote: That is stupid cheap on Dunlops!! Serious grip and TONS of rubber, and now for $300/set. I was buying them at $500/set. Sweet!!

Chuck, I love you man!
if you were paying $500/set for the GPA's, you were getting screwed.............bigtime.