Dunlop Moto 2 and Michelin slick take offs

motogypsy

I just picked up 5 sets of Dunlop Moto 2 spec tire takeoffs, used at the Indy GP, some with more laps than others....
the rears are 195/75/17 the fronts are 125/75/17, these are the real deal...they say Moto 2 right on the sidewall, and have barcodes on each tire to track who they were issued to....I was told you can scan the code and it will show who the tire was issued to. I do not know how many laps each set has on them, but they all have only 1 heat cycle, and judging from the wear indicators, and what I was told...the 2 best sets have less than 10 laps on them.....other have more laps...but ALL of them are in plenty good enough shape for doing trackdays or novice racing.....I ran a set on my R6 last weekend and they are amazing a full trackday on them and they show almost no wear, 2 sets are in amazing condition.....2 sets are in great shape.... and 1 set is in good shape....even the worst of them would pass tech and be great for at least another couple of trackdays.....
these tires are pretty much unobtainable to the general public....so not much chance for us mortals to try em out....I got lucky and ran into a Moto 2 team testing at a trackday and bought these from them .....

so here is the price...

the best 2 sets are $250 per set...plus shipping
the next 2 are $200 plus shipping
and the last one is $150 plus shipping....

buy 2 or more sets and I will ship em for free....

I also have 5 sets of Michelin 190 slick takeoffs, that I ran this summer....
all of them have 2 days of race and/or practice on them....always on warmers...2 heat cycles each set...
I put them on new each sunday....ran practice and 3 or 4 sprint races on them...then used em for practice the following round on sat.....

rears are 190/69/17 fronts are 120/60/17's
I will let these go for $100 per set...plus shipping...again they are in great shape for plenty more laps....no problem passing tech...and still lots of rubber on em.....

I am charging my camera batteries right now...so I will send ya pics of the wear indicators...to your email address....

I will accept Paypal...or.....NESBA credits as payment...(you can never have too many NESBA credits...right...:D)

email, text, call, p.m.

thanx